Sign in to follow this  
e30-redline

325i e30 parts for sale

well i think id get more for my e30 if i strip it since no1 wants to buy the bargin for themselves so up for grabs with prices is

325i motor m20b25 330k kms but had a rebuild in 09 from last owner ( no proof but going off what he said and how it runs i think he wasnt lieing)-$450

brand new clutch bought from euro-italian that has done maybe 1km from takeing the car down the road for a test drive-$350

driveshaft-$40

lowering springs 40mm drop- $200

gearbox is pending sale.

manual pedal box -$80

20mm 100 to 100 wheel adapters-$150

17x7.5 roh z's with 2 near new tyres 4x100 stud pattern off the e30-$650

cloth interiour in very good nick-$80

monroe shortend rear shocks 51mm-$50

anything else let me no and ill price it up for u, if u dont like prices give me an offer and ill consider it. pictures of my car is in my other post

How completes the engine? Is it sold as long block only or complete ?

Said it in the other thread, but will you take $100 for complete exhaust?

Cheers

well i think id get more for my e30 if i strip it since no1 wants to buy the bargin for themselves so up for grabs with prices is

325i motor m20b25 330k kms but had a rebuild in 09 from last owner ( no proof but going off what he said and how it runs i think he wasnt lieing)-$450

brand new clutch bought from euro-italian that has done maybe 1km from takeing the car down the road for a test drive-$350

driveshaft-$40

lowering springs 40mm drop- $200

gearbox is pending sale.

manual pedal box -$80

20mm 100 to 100 wheel adapters-$150

17x7.5 roh z's with 2 near new tyres 4x100 stud pattern off the e30-$650

cloth interiour in very good nick-$80

monroe shortend rear shocks 51mm-$50

anything else let me no and ill price it up for u, if u dont like prices give me an offer and ill consider it. pictures of my car is in my other post

I'm after your rear sway bar please? How much? I need the bar, the saddles and links all complete

I'm after your rear sway bar please? How much? I need the bar, the saddles and links all complete

am open to offers, will pull it out tomorrow if need be

UPDATE ON WHATS LEFT OF THE 325I

325i getrag 260 drive shaft-$50

325i motor (still in car) and complete -$500

super low jamex lowering springs-$150

shortend rear monroe gas shocks-$80

mint cloth interiour-$80

17x 7.5 roh z's mags- $550

e30 shell in primer all been panelbeated and very straight with no rust at all, doors have all been painted but can easily be sanded and painted over top or can buy shell with the custom blue pearl paint it was going to be that costs around $800 a liter-whole lot for $700

brand new 325i clutch was put in the car and driven not even a km down the road to test it and now have stripped the car i paied $600 for it will sell for-$350

uhmmmm what else is there. if theres anything else you need let me no and ill see if its there and will strip for you cheers

Hey im on the coast too.

Superlow springs front and rear? or just a pair?

And do you have little parts like rear ashtray and drivers side window wiper, 4x doorhandle plastic surrounds? cheers

Hey im on the coast too.

Superlow springs front and rear? or just a pair?

And do you have little parts like rear ashtray and drivers side window wiper, 4x doorhandle plastic surrounds? cheers

sent u a message

have some1 interested in the motor atm i will see if he wants the flywheel if not then i would consider selling it

Would you consider selling the flywheel on it's own?

theres some pictures of them on the car in my other thread, currently some1 is interested in them but he if dosnt buy them in the next week or so they will be up for grabs again

any chances of pictures of mags. cheers

have some1 interested in the motor atm i will see if he wants the flywheel if not then i would consider selling it

Thanks let me know.