Sign in to follow this  
rusteee

My Daily E39 530i Msport

Hi Guys

This is my daily beast NZ New 530I Msport, admittedly have owned almost a year now, but finally got a set of original Msport wheels put on it as opposed to the old set that had been painted black :rolleyes: Thought I'd throw some pics on =). Any opinions on the originals opposed to the black?

post-5533-1361310452.jpg

post-5533-1361310464.jpg

post-5533-1361310475.jpg

post-5533-1361310489.jpg

Nice car! Looks really mint.

Of course factory wheels look good.. But I think the black ones look great as well. Goes well with the blue.

Both looks really good actually. Hard to decide which I like better... Maybe unpainted..? No. I think I like both equally haha...

Cheers =) the car is very tidy, one of the reasons i bought it, kiwi new is always good too haha. It wasn't until I had to put a spare on the car, which was original colour, that I decided that I wanted the original set, made the car look a lot cleaner (not literally as I live on a gravel road). Still have the black set, on trademe at the mo tho, if they don't sell I suppose I'll just hold on to them incase I decide black looks better again :rolleyes: . Depends if you like that sort of thing I suppose, the black would look a lot better on a white car I rekon

Edit: I'll try get a photo without so much light saturation lol, my photography is pretty bad

Edited by rusteee

Great car, I prefer the bright highlight of original silver wheels on any car over black. Black to me looks cheap and tasteless.

Hi mate

Car looks good, I like it with both wheels.

I've got a white 530 with black wheels at the moment. Have you got a link to your wheel auction?

Great car, I prefer the bright highlight of original silver wheels on any car over black. Black to me looks cheap and tasteless.

Yeah that was my thinking, especially when I seen the originals on it, but yea its a matter of what you like I suppose.

Hi mate

Car looks good, I like it with both wheels.

I've got a white 530 with black wheels at the moment. Have you got a link to your wheel auction?

Cheers =) Oh nice, I quite like white, would look pretty good with the black. Heres the link:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-...n-564509903.htm

The mags themselves are really good straight condition, the only let down with the black, is the one that has the minor curbage on the edge (very left in the pic) has quite a few stone chips and where the lugs go in has chipped off a bit, ideally prob re-paint. Any idea of a good selling price for them?

Look good.

Think I prefer the alloy on your car.

I'd say $680 is more than fair for genuine BMW wheels.