Sign in to follow this  
HighFrequency

So...I got a Bimmer!

Hey there guys!

I figured I'd introduce myself to you guys and join the community you have here since I've recently managed to get myself a Bimmer!

A little while back, roughly 3 months ago my My Mitsibishi Lancer was stolen from outside my house. This is after a lot of hard work and time to get it exactly to the point of exactly where I wanted it to be. I was pretty devistated naturally. I learned a few lessons in this though, the first being to fully insure my cars from now on! (I know, I know. Dork!)

So after getting on from that I started to look for a new set of wheels. I wanted to get away from the Japanese cars that I always seem to be going for and wanted to try something a little different. I've always had my eyes on BMW's, they are just such nice cars. My budget was low (due to no insurance previously) so my options were pretty much limited to ones that weren't in great shape. But after a little bit of searching I found one that I really liked!

Posted Image

It's only a 318i (I seem to always get the weakest version of every model car I get) but it's still awesome! There is a bunch of things I'd love to do to it to make it my own, which I'm sure I'll be coming here for advice on, but for now I'm happy with the way it is.

Welcome mate...your car looks nice...

nice one mate! good to see another person see the light.

I'm pretty happy, I got it for $5000. It's an Auto and has done 170,000k's. The last owner was a female who seems to have kept it in pretty good shape. I do have one question that you guys may be able to help with. On the rear left side of the car on the boot it has breyton in white writing, it's also indented in the exhaust tip. Does anyone know what that is about? I might upload some photos of it when I get the chance.