Sign in to follow this  
stephenvlok

Novelty and Display Purpose Euro Plates

Novelty and Display Purpose Euro plates.

Getting a whole bunch of euro plates made overseas to order from a friend. Thought I would see if anyone here would be interested

They will be for "display" purposes only of course..

Let me know.

Price is around $120 NZD for a set made to custom depending on what you want - i.e send me a picture of you want to forward to him and he can pretty much make it all. Only thing he can't do is use the same font as the plates.co.nz ones.

PM me if interested and I will see how much interest I get before going ahead.

Cheers

I can do them for $60 a set to your door. may be able to do cheaper if all going to the same address. Pretty much everyone here will know that as I have been doing it here for years. Exchange rate is really good at the moment, $120 is way too much, he needs to shop around and/or bargin more.

I dont mean to sh*t on your thread by the way, just telling it straight up.

Alternatively, if you want me to get them for you, send me a message and ill get it done for you. I do it on a no-much round basis, i will deliver at that price regardless of fluctuations in currency/freight etc. I have done about 10 orders now, and i dont make a profit

Edit: here is my usual thread with feedback, orders etc

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....p;hl=europlates

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

I think there is some profit in there Andy. Sounds like they are coming from the same place too.

I think there is some profit in there Andy. Sounds like they are coming from the same place too.

Regardless, it's still half the price and if he's forwarding/packing plates on to 10-15 addresses I'm happy to pay for that.

Edit:

No disrespect to OP. Nice of you to offer. :)

Edited by Tristan

Regardless, it's still half the price and if he's forwarding/packing plates on to 10-15 addresses I'm happy to pay for that.

Edit:

No disrespect to OP. Nice of you to offer. :)

I think Dan means at $120 there is profit

I dont make a bean at $60

I have thought about charging more and making something, but bimmersport doesnt do supporting members like a lot of other forums do, so this is my way of giving back to you guys.

I think Dan means at $120 there is profit

I dont make a bean at $60

I have thought about charging more and making something, but bimmersport doesnt do supporting members like a lot of other forums do, so this is my way of giving back to you guys.

Whoops, took the comment the wrong way. Thanks Andy.

ill be keen for some " display " goodness once i get my new numbers Andy. ill pm you.

cool.

im super snowed under at the moment. in fact i shouldn't be on here now, but all work no play....

but ill get another group buy going in April, i havent done one since about November.

Ok no problem, obviously from a different supplier. Just thought I would ask wasnt sure.

cool. sent you a PM did you get it?

cool. sent you a PM did you get it?

keeen! andy please let me knw when your taking orders

keeen! andy please let me knw when your taking orders

Me three please