Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

Parting out E30 325i manual prefacelift.

Sorry guys.. been away at v8 supercars.

Steering rack good. $50

Headlight covers still good $ 30 a pair. They dont fit in recess.

Fuel pump good $60

Will pm people who posted in the morning.

Cheers

Oli

Edited by -Oli-

hows the sunroof lining panel ? and keen on the glovebox if its still around the freight to the 09 isnt terrible.

Hi Oli,

I'll take the front and rear bumper.

Can you bring them up to the Pukekohe round next weekend and I'll collect them there?

Thanks

Munnsie #3

Hi mate, just a small part... but I'm after the little plastic surround that the gaitor clips in to around the gear lever... do you know the bit I need? Cheers mate

how much for rear chrome bumper? and brakes?

Pretty sure Oli has got rid of this car now as he is over on the GC. Milan, what Chrome bumper parts do you need, and what brakes as I have lots of bits of both?

• Like 1

would really love a m20b25 to put in my 318i e30 Jon. lol just the full rear bumper as mine has a slight ding in it and pisses me off hahah

I have got quite a few bits of rear bumper, and a whole one but none of them are perfect I'm afraid.

Hey mate, do you have any of the brackets that hold the rear chrome bumper on?

Not sure what part you mean by the brackets to hold the side strips.. do you mean the chrome part that covers the join between the middle bit and the end bit?

The bracket on the side part is part of the bumper I think, not seperate, and then there's the rubber bit that goes on the front?

Or the clips that hold the rubber strip over the chrome bumper? I've got most of these bits, just not sure which ones you want.

I've got the full set of side strips but no way of attaching them to the vehicle. I think the strip connects to some sort of clip/bracket which then attaches to the body of the car. I can PM you a photo

Ah, sorry I thought you were talking about the rear bumper. Yes there are lots of different clips which hold those side trims on. Will have a look to see what I have.