Sign in to follow this  
slybma

Someone save it!

A friend of mine works at a scrap yard and told me he has an accident damaged 1993 e36 coupe 325i manual, black leather interior, complete car he only wants $1000 to cover the weight of the metal.

Had a slight nose to tail so headlights, tail lights, front and rear bumpers and boot lid damaged

Has no wheels so may need to supply if you want it roll able

Front lower suspension arms and front seats are the only things missing

Can get front seats to complete the interior if needed at slight extra cost.

Engine still runs and gearbox selects all gears fine, I'm told it has a ZF gearbox not sure on the diff specs

It will be squashed complete late this week. I would by it myself if I could justify it

Edited by slybma

A friend of mine works at a scrap yard and told me he has an accident damaged 1993 e36 coupe 325i manual, black leather interior, complete car he only wants $1000 to cover the weight of the metal.

Had a slight nose to tail so headlights, tail lights, front and rear bumpers and boot lid damaged

Has no wheels so may need to supply if you want it roll able

Front lower suspension arms and front seats are the only things missing

Can get front seats to complete the interior if needed at slight extra cost.

Engine still runs and gearbox selects all gears fine, I'm told it has a ZF gearbox not sure on the diff specs

It will be squashed complete late this week. I would by it myself if I could justify it

Must be one hell of a heavy car to be $1,000. Usually $200 would cover the metal cost.

Is his name Clark Proctor? :P

Must be one hell of a heavy car to be $1,000. Usually $200 would cover the metal cost.

Ya $200 is what they pay but he will get about $1000 when it's stripped and separated.

Ya $200 is what they pay but he will get about $1000 when it's stripped and separated.

less time. which most yards down here dont have at the moment because of pretty rubbish scrap prices at the moment.

remember, the price at those kinds of places is never fixed. as long as you know thier next best price, you can get it for not much more.