Sign in to follow this  
NA325i

FS: 07 E86 Z4 3.0 Si Coupe Manual

Finance available through the car yard I bought it from. Need it sold ASAP

As above, I'm selling my 2007 E86 Z4 3.0Si Coupe

Details;

Uk import, flew through compliance, I'm the 1st NZ owner.

This being an "Si" model means, as I'm sure alot of you will know, that this is a face lift model (2006-2008). That means subtle styling changes and more importantly, the more powerful and lighter N52B30 engine. 195kW and 317 Nm of torque.

Manual 6 speed

Monaco blue, looks great in the sunshine

51000mls or 82000kms

Black leather interior with aluminium trim

Standard BMW sound system with AUX line in for iPod

M-Sport pack; 18" double spoke wheels(barely any curb damage, only noticeable when up close and washing wheels), awesome electric

sports bucket seats with driver's side memory

Sport button :D, quickens throttle response and "adapts steering to further enhance contact with the road surface" whatever that means.

Rain sensing wipers

Xenon headlights

$28 000 asking

I'm pretty firm on the price and the car will be on trademe soon. I'm in Hamilton and viewings are welcome after 5pm or on weekends, all test drives will be accompanied. Please feel free to contact me on 021843322 or rascal1514@gmail.com any time to discuss the car.

Posted Image

Edited by NA325i

I'd love to be able to show you a picture but for whatever reason it keeps telling me I haven't chosen a file to upload(any help with this will be greatly appreciated). I think it's because the pics are too big.

i dont know that its even possible to upload directly to bimmersport. i have always uploaded to an external site like i use Photobucket. and then link from there

i dont know that its even possible to upload directly to bimmersport. i have always uploaded to an external site like i use Photobucket. and then link from there

Well that's a bad design aint it :blink:

i dont know that its even possible to upload directly to bimmersport.

I've been doing it for the last 7 years without problems. If it's jpeg and no larger than 800 X 600 it's not a problem. It also stops a lot of people winging about size and uploading problems.

Edited by *Glenn*

BUMP $28000 finance available through the car yard I bought it from. Need it sold ASAP

"link for more pictures" takes me to the picture already posted.