Sign in to follow this  
aw-krazy

E34 Thrust Arm W/Bushing

Wanted! Pair of thrust arms to suit an e34 (1995)

Hopefully save me having to buy from pelican parts

thats the ones that go diagonally back right? if so, think i have a right one for a 6 cylinder. otherwise damn cant help you but if you are buying, get the 750i bushings for your current arms they just press out, and are a heavier duty, fitted mine today and seems to be a lot sharper steering, maybe placebo, but they are heavier duty so might as well.

6 cylinder bushings are a different part to the V8 ones, the M5 and E32 ones are different again, but all cross compatible just different grades

have got a good condition pair of the other arms that come out straight, always get the support and thurst arms mixed up

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

thats the ones that go diagonally back right? if so, think i have a right one for a 6 cylinder. otherwise damn cant help you but if you are buying, get the 750i bushings for your current arms they just press out, and are a heavier duty, fitted mine today and seems to be a lot sharper steering, maybe placebo, but they are heavier duty so might as well.

6 cylinder bushings are a different part to the V8 ones, the M5 and E32 ones are different again, but all cross compatible just different grades

have got a good condition pair of the other arms that come out straight, always get the support and thurst arms mixed up

Oh okay, Yeah im hoping to get a pair of them with 750i bushings, i have found a pretty decent set on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E34-M5-Control...4a9&vxp=mtr

What do you reckon? it is for a 6 cylinder. Haha yeah easy to mix em up (thrust arm/upper control arm) annoying when people use different words for the same part :P

I bought some through Gavin at Euro Italian a few years back, try him. He's a forum sponsor.

Yeah, we had a good discussion on the E34 section of Bimmerfest a few weeks back. Pretty well all agreed Meyle or Lemförder are the only brands to buy, more expencive but much better quality so last longer etc.. was worried when i saw an ebay link but should be okay.

Wanted! Pair of thrust arms to suit an e34 (1995)

Hopefully save me having to buy from pelican parts

I'm just pulling the front of a E34 apart and these ones are firm if you want second hand? Pm me if keen. Tim