Sign in to follow this  
dbkiwi

BMW 1M

Love to. Would 4 grand cover it? :D

In all seriousness, your car looks tits mate. REALLY wish I had that sort of coin to throw at a car!

GLWS!

Love to. Would 4 grand cover it? :D

In all seriousness, your car looks tits mate. REALLY wish I had that sort of coin to throw at a car!

GLWS!

haha I bought it while I could, now it's time to grow up. Doh.

Hmmm, I guess they're highly regarded but I imagine devaluation of nearly two years at a 9k loss on a new BMW...

I'd rather THIS and some spare change thanks.

Hmmm, I guess they're highly regarded but I imagine devaluation of nearly two years at a 9k loss on a new BMW...

I'd rather THIS and some spare change thanks.

Speak for yourself Diesel Guy, those two are chalk and cheese!

GLWS OP - that's a stunning machine you have there.

Some people can appreciate what a chef has served them on a plate, they understand how perfect everything is and what skill was involved in getting it just so, others just look at the ingredients and menu and complain about the price.

Good luck with the sale Dylan.

Some people can appreciate what a chef has served them on a plate, they understand how perfect everything is and what skill was involved in getting it just so, others just look at the ingredients and menu and complain about the price.

Good luck with the sale Dylan.

way too much MKR for you buddy... :)

GLWS matey... It is a dream car!

Did I see this on the southern motorway on Friday last week (I think)? If not this one, another Alpine white 1M. Can't be too many around. Not my favourite looking car but I bet it's absolutely nuts to drive and TBH, you don't really give a f*ck what it looks like when your foot's to the floor the hair on the back of your neck's standing up.

GLWS

Speak for yourself Diesel Guy, those two are chalk and cheese!

GLWS OP - that's a stunning machine you have there.

Well... I'm not speaking for anyone else lol. It's more than three times the price (in some cases) & whilst I've not driven a 1M so for me it would have to be three times as good as a 135i - and the 135i I drove was brilliant. I have driven a E90 M3 and E90 335i - With those two, I wouldn't spend twice the money. Just a personal thing I guess.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

Thanks everyone! The 1M is a great car, and so is the 135i. I think it's fair to say that you always see diminishing returns the more expensive a car gets, but the 1M is still great value in my eyes and definitely worth the premium over the series car. More performance (most important), better looks and of course, more rare. Somebody is going to really love and enjoy this car!

GLWS Dylan.

At least it appears it's had some daily use and not under the sheets in the garage.

Thanks everyone! The 1M is a great car, and so is the 135i. I think it's fair to say that you always see diminishing returns the more expensive a car gets, but the 1M is still great value in my eyes and definitely worth the premium over the series car. More performance (most important), better looks and of course, more rare. Somebody is going to really love and enjoy this car!

Yep, nice car dude. GLWS.

And to take the creepyness up a notch, do you live around Freemans Bay? Seemed to see this, and your old E30 around a lot.

Yep, nice car dude. GLWS.

And to take the creepyness up a notch, do you live around Freemans Bay? Seemed to see this, and your old E30 around a lot.

I do. Say hi next time!