Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

E60(or whatever the wagon designation is) 545

any one got any comments re THIS? its DSG 8.6L100K? yeah right

hmmm the fuel saver specs for this is actually 11.4 l 100k9(The 8.6 is a toyota hiace van!)

Edited by kiwi535

try here http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=flk415

Assembled July 2004 first rego NZ 7th/Sep/ 2004

Don't like the wheels and the dash trim etc.

dont mind the dash trim as much as the more woody fake ones,wheels hmmmm/more interested in info on the dsg.I know thay can be harsh but i want to know if they are reliable.

You'd need a hand carrying the cheque for that car when new, cheque would have been very heavy. Strange options IMO. The wheels look aftermarket/cheesy.

You'd need a hand carrying the cheque for that car when new, cheque would have been very heavy. Strange options IMO. The wheels look aftermarket/cheesy.

Wheels are fugly.

If you download the factory options this is not a genuine Motorsport car. Maybe the bodykit and steering wheel were fitted post production?

Some expensive options, but they left out the seat warmers. Unfortunate as her who must be obeyed insists so I left it off my search list.

Has been for sale half a dozen times in the last 5 years... alarm bells. SMG sucks.

Has been for sale half a dozen times in the last 5 years... alarm bells. SMG sucks.

true?..who truly knows about the smg?

Wheels are fugly.

If you download the factory options this is not a genuine Motorsport car. Maybe the bodykit and steering wheel were fitted post production?

Some expensive options, but they left out the seat warmers. Unfortunate as her who must be obeyed insists so I left it off my search list.

yes best part of 170,000.I actually want a 530d touring but they are twice the money.

Double the price I know but I like this one better :ph34r:

M5 Wagon

yes...my pockets wont stretch to that.I think i will be traumatised enough with change in economy as it is.But i have said to myself that i want a V8 at least once in my life!