Sign in to follow this  
qube

BBS 17" mags and tyres for your e36/46

if they were 18s or 19s i would have them on my car :D

i think these would suit E36 really nicely

Nice price, GLWS ... If only they were 18 or 19"

Have these in 18" size... Et38 8" Front Et41 9" rear. Slightly curbed, but not cracks or any serious damage. Let me know if you are interested?

Edited by swordfish

Sport-one I believe, they are directional and tread pattern looks like eagle f1

Any kerbing or damage? Are those photos of the actual wheels or just samples you found on the net?

Whats the wear pattern like and how many kms do you think are on the tires? Dorun is a rather low end tire which doesnt tend to last that long.

Hold on are you the guy that had these on trademe for 400?

Edited by Feist92

Nope.

Mags are in good condition.

700 is fine contact me if u want them

I bought them from the seller shown in the link, they were in worse condition than it was shown in his photos and have since been cleaned up. If you look at the phptos, there are only pictures that show the wheels front on, but there were stains and marks all over the sides of all the spokes, I didn't really want to buy them but I had to drive over an hour to pick them up and didn't want to waste the trip so I got them. Spent $50-100 on cleaning products which did not work to clean them up and had to get a professional to get the marks off the wheels hence price reflects this and the time and labour it took to pick up and prepare the wheels for sale.

Only reason they are for sale is because I had originally planned to put them on a car which I am now selling (pending sale).

I haven't had time to take and upload own pics as I'm not near a computer most of the time. Will get round to uploadin detailed photos of the wheels over the weekend.

Edited by QUBE

Guest Hondafit

awkward moment when i go to the place to meet qube wait there in the pouring rain for half an hour and guess what he doesnt even turn up ! and to think i was actually looking ford to buying these thanks qube !