Sign in to follow this  
Arma

These thin e39 eyebrows

Anyone know where / if it is possible to get a hold of these eyebrows?

Posted Image

Though subtle, they seem to have a bit of character that I like! Anyone have these / know of anyone that does / know where abouts they could be found, if anywhere?

The ones pictured were made by a company called Element 6 designs. There's a fair bit on the US boards about them but all old, so I'm guessing they went out of business. You can try emailing them and see if you get a response info@e6designs.com

If you can't find them just get a pair of $20 standard ones from Hong Kong on eBay and cut/sand them. As long as you get ABS plastic ones it'll be easy.

Some slightly thicker ones here: http://www.kit-tuning.com/?mod=23&t=pP...61&pID=1530

The ones pictured were made by a company called Element 6 designs. There's a fair bit on the US boards about them but all old, so I'm guessing they went out of business. You can try emailing them and see if you get a response info@e6designs.com

If you can't find them just get a pair of $20 standard ones from Hong Kong on eBay and cut/sand them. As long as you get ABS plastic ones it'll be easy.

Some slightly thicker ones here: http://www.kit-tuning.com/?mod=23&t=pP...61&pID=1530

Thanks Julian.

Those thicker ones are a bit too big, I really like the thin subtle ones. Out of business :(, oh well will have to surf the net to see if I find any more of those on the market and see if I have any luck.

Those thicker ones are a bit too big, I really like the thin subtle ones. Out of business :(, oh well will have to surf the net to see if I find any more of those on the market and see if I have any luck.

Seriously, ABS plastic is really easy to work with. By a cheap set of standard eyebrows - there were some on my old car when I bought it and the fitted well. Put them on the headlight with some blu tack and close the bonnet. Mark exactly where you'd like them to end and start sanding. ABS is soft so if you start with some gritty paper you'll make light work of it and when you get close to your line use a a nice light paper and then finish with 1500 wet n dry to get a nice smooth finish... Then off to the painters. Easy.

Seriously, ABS plastic is really easy to work with. By a cheap set of standard eyebrows - there were some on my old car when I bought it and the fitted well. Put them on the headlight with some blu tack and close the bonnet. Mark exactly where you'd like them to end and start sanding. ABS is soft so if you start with some gritty paper you'll make light work of it and when you get close to your line use a a nice light paper and then finish with 1500 wet n dry to get a nice smooth finish... Then off to the painters. Easy.

Cool. I might give that a go. :)

Cheers