Sign in to follow this  
Southerner

For Sale: 1986 E30 Coupe

Selling my road going e30 so i can concentrate on my race car im building up, any questions just txt me on 027 347 8788,

Cheers

Trade Me Link

Guest Hondafit

lol?

its really not worth that much the only good thing about it is its manual .

Hondafit, you've just posted a thread which I removed which said you wanted to buy a "BMW sports" for under $30k

Now you're trying to negotiate a price of $2500 on an old E30... what gives? Also most of your other posts are pointless rubbish.

Either start contributing to the forum properly or I'll get admin to remove your account.

its really not worth that much the only good thing about it is its manual .

And maybe the fact that it's a 325i, with an LSD, with tuned headers,and its a coupe, and it's not rusty. Maybe you should stick to Hondas....

Guest Hondafit

Hondafit, you've just posted a thread which I removed which said you wanted to buy a "BMW sports" for under $30k

Now you're trying to negotiate a price of $2500 on an old E30... what gives? Also most of your other posts are pointless rubbish.

Either start contributing to the forum properly or I'll get admin to remove your account.

well firstly thanks for deleting my thread as i was looking for a car for myself and also my son wants an e30 so thats what gives, good to know you giys really help people that want to get into bmws

Edited by Hondafit

how about $2500?

well firstly thanks for deleting my thread as i was looking for a car for myself and also my son wants an e30 so thats what gives, good to know you giys really help people that want to get into bmws

How about no thank you, i think its quite a steal at that price, and im sure im not the only one who feels this price is justified for a coupe, thats a manual, with a lsd, thats lowered properly and looks tidy. If you are looking into getting into BMWs you should probally maybe do some research, particulary on market values of these cars instead of making low offers on what i feel is a good price for what you get.

Let me know what you think,

Cheers

If I didn't already have a similar car I would be taking it at this price, good luck with the sale, great car for the money from the looks.

For Hondafit you could get an alrightish 320i or 318i E30 at that sort of price but would struggle to find a 325i especially specd like this for that price.

Guest Hondafit

If I didn't already have a similar car I would be taking it at this price, good luck with the sale, great car for the money from the looks.

For Hondafit you could get an alrightish 320i or 318i E30 at that sort of price but would struggle to find a 325i especially specd like this for that price.

thats nice its all yours then

Could find a SA 325i auto with leather recaros and LSD cruise control, long range gas tank etc for around 2.5k They pop up quite regulary on trademe. Only thing is they all have a bit of rust lurking around somewhere

close this before it becomes a bitch fest.

I should probably add that this car is the most awesome sounding E30 I've ever heard.