Guest Hondafit

Wanting to buy !

will be selling a schnitzer on behalf of someone shortly

genuine S5 6speed manual V8

call me if you are interested for more details

cheers

Jon

04 3801089

You need to first help us so we can help you.

You say BMW. WHAT do you want to use the car for?

Big Cruiser or Back road bruiser? Something to get to A-B In style?

There's good models and bad models of anything.

What happened to the "Bmw z3 mspec." you used to have???

Best BMW under 30k IMHO would be the newest you could afford that fits your size and performance requirements.

But honestly, why spend it on a car, I have a contact in South America who you could invest the money with, he will turn that 3k into 120k in less than six months, my investment is due to mature soon and I will be buying the first manual E39 520i I can find. If you want in on it, email me and I will give you his bank account details.

Best BMW under 30k IMHO would be the newest you could afford that fits your size and performance requirements.

But honestly, why spend it on a car, I have a contact in South America who you could invest the money with, he will turn that 3k into 120k in less than six months, my investment is due to mature soon and I will be buying the first manual E39 520i I can find. If you want in on it, email me and I will give you his bank account details.

I want in. I'm still waiting for a return on the $5k I sent to Nigeria; 400% return in 3 weeks they say!

^ c'mon guys, now everyone will know about it

Hondafit, you should invest in a scanner if you want to buy a bmw under 30k. every now and then, a bloody good deal will pop along on this site, with someone posting a link. You got to be quick though, otherwise the post disappears because the deals so good it gets deleted as it runs out of stock.