Sign in to follow this  
Arma

e39 Front bumper lip spoiler things?

Any idea where to get these? Like the one in the image, the front bumper lip thing. Or is that part of that bumper? Looks decent:

Posted Image

It's an AC Schnitzer splitter. Heaps of reps on eBay most around $200 shipped and painted but from what I've heard they need a bit of modding to fit and if you want them to look factory the joins will need filling and painting by a pro.

Also, do a google search for pics of them. I was thinking about them for my 528i but they don't look that flash front on or from above as they stick out past the sides of the bumper a fair way like the Hamann lip:

Posted Image

I'm quite keen on the Strassentech-style lip. It's a bit of a snow plough but I think it suits the front bumper better - whether it's better than stock, I'm undecided:

Posted Image

Edited by jeffbebe

keep inmind if you have to paint them white, something sticking that far out it's only a matter of time before its scratched and looks like sh*t.

keep inmind if you have to paint them white, something sticking that far out it's only a matter of time before its scratched and looks like sh*t.

Just park like this...

Posted Image

That's what I do to stop my beautiful wheels getting rashed!

• Like 1

It's an AC Schnitzer splitter. Heaps of reps on eBay most around $200 shipped and painted but from what I've heard they need a bit of modding to fit and if you want them to look factory the joins will need filling and painting by a pro.

Also, do a google search for pics of them. I was thinking about them for my 528i but they don't look that flash front on or from above as they stick out past the sides of the bumper a fair way like the Hamann lip:

13464d1136613262-modifications-19-bbs-lm

I'm quite keen on the Strassentech-style lip. It's a bit of a snow plough but I think it suits the front bumper better - whether it's better than stock, I'm undecided:

IMG_4041-1.jpg

mate i must agree with you in re:Strassentech-style lip.im keen oon one too.

Being BMW owners, people expect us to park like dickheads, so that's what I do.

Strassentech-style lip is my favourite of the three.

Edited by DaveO

Strassentech for me as well i guess i will just have to keep looking on ebay