Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

More on Inflated TradeMe Auctions

Seeing as this muppet is trying to sell E30 sides for 199 (and now is offering E34 sides for 250) is there anyone on here who would want a set for a reasonable price ?

Im willing to get them from the UK from my sources for an awful lot less than this guy is charging.

So PM me if your interested in clear or smoked, e30, e34, e32 or e38 fronts or side repeaters and well sort out some decent prices.

Its possible that I can also get the crystal looking lenses aswell but Im still looking into those, but let me know if your keen.

Sparkle are you still after E28 ones or are you happy with your tint spray ?

Put me in for e30 fronts and sides.

Will confirm once price is known.

im keen on some fronts and side clears to matey

Seeing as this muppet is trying to sell E30 sides for 199 (and now is offering E34 sides for 250) is there anyone on here who would want a set for a reasonable price ?

Im willing to get them from the UK from my sources for an awful lot less than this guy is charging.

So PM me if your interested in clear or smoked, e30, e34, e32 or e38 fronts or side repeaters and well sort out some decent prices.

Its possible that I can also get the crystal looking lenses aswell but Im still looking into those, but let me know if your keen.

Sparkle are you still after E28 ones or are you happy with your tint spray ?

Give the guy a break.

In the world of supply and demand, if you can get a higher price for the goods you are selling then good luck.

If you can find the same goods cheaper, then go for it.

Cheers

Which is what Im doing....so your point is ?

Interested in both front and sides, Dependant on price of course - may be after double that amount.. will ask Dad if he's keen on some for his car :lol:

Which is what Im doing....so your point is ?
My point is...why bring it up to start with, just be happy in the knowledge that you have bought the goods cheaper elsewhere.

There is a Group Buy section, if you want to set up a group buy, so please use the appropriate section.

Edited by Grant

My point is...why bring it up to start with, just be happy in the knowledge that you have bought the goods cheaper elsewhere.

There is a Group Buy section, if you want to set up a group buy, so please use the appropriate section.

I thought I would bring it up in this section as the trademe auction had already been talked about in here.

Im primarily trying to find out how many people would be interested before I go ahead and stick my neck out to get the stuff here.

Feel free to move this to the group buy section if you want.

Or better still lock this and Ill start another one with some indicative prices.

Geez, you can hardly call this a group buy discussion, as far as I can see this is just Martyn saying he's going to the UK and that he'll let as use him.

Grant, i'm against people who try to rip others off, the proper procedure is to bulk buy at discount then sell at market value which is hardly what's happening here. You get alot of people on Trademe that start off high just to see what offers they'll get, thankfully most ppl here aren't muppets.

Right,

Ive stuck a post up in the For Sale section with indicative prices. Ill try and get some photos up in the next day or so aswell so you can see what Im talking about.

Anyone who is interested please get in touch, preferably by PM so I can keep track of everything.

Ill send a message to the guys who have already replied to this thread.