Sign in to follow this  
BMW012

E30 318is Turbo

Time has come to move on. This car is and has been great fun over my ownership.
Would love to be able to keep her, but funds needed for other things.

Would part trade with BMW wagon or E30.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=671513558&ed=true

Cheers,
Rick
021 599 976

Edited by BMW012

Nice looking car - red and black looks awesome. One question - how do you get away with having only one highbeam?

Nice looking car - red and black looks awesome. One question - how do you get away with having only one highbeam?

Cheers,

The WoF book states that a car must have at lease one Highbeam, had one guy get the book out on me and never had any other problems getting a WoF in my ownership.

Have you increased the price?

Negative, have however made the starting bid the reserve in an attempt to minimise tyre kickers.

Am negotiable on price for BS members

Edited by BMW012

Where do you get a wof? Smashed my driver side high beam on my angel eyes and dont want to fork out 550 for a new set. Same side as yours haha. Do I need to remove the light conpletly as a wof will fail a cracked headlight?

Had wof a couple of places. Most recently at HellBM with Ray.

Price lowered going away for work for 6 months next month and want to sell prior.

BUMP.

Noone have any interest?

interested but if only i had the cash available now..all i have is a really nice e39 id be willing to swap or make a deal but im not sure if thats up your alley bud best of luck though

interested but if only i had the cash available now..all i have is a really nice e39 id be willing to swap or make a deal but im not sure if thats up your alley bud best of luck though

Thanks mate, unfortunately not after an E39.

Hopefully you can free some cash up soon and we can arrange something

Rick

What price is it now, we dont have TM at work :)

Have you had many people round to check it out so far?

Surprised it hasn't sold

All the Potential buyers eyes light up when they see this car and all the modifications and the condition of it and the cert and then they will see the power output and say.

154kw bro? That's gey bro my suby's got 170 stock bro...

So I think you will have to wait to find a BMW enthusiast that likes the sound of a modified IS.

My 2c

Edited by _Matt_

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=686881849&ed=true

Yes I too am surprised it has not sold. Have had many tyre kickers and young guys with zero funds come view along with plenty of ridiculous offers.

The people that question the power then need to come test drive and realise it is much faster and fun than your 'suby'. The reason I am advertising on BS is to hopefully attract said BMW enthusiasts.

Thanks

Rick.

Edited by BMW012
  • Like 1

Yeah I have seen her on trademe for a while now, hoping for the best. Quick question, is the tartan an iS special feature? My friends cabrio has the exact same upholstery... Lol surely its not an iS cabrio? It is pretty quirky in terms of its features...

Yeah I have seen her on trademe for a while now, hoping for the best. Quick question, is the tartan an iS special feature? My friends cabrio has the exact same upholstery... Lol surely its not an iS cabrio? It is pretty quirky in terms of its features...

Good question, well asked, my understanding is it is a special option/feature that was avaiable on verts, is' s and M3s.

I am willing to be corrected on this opinion however...

154kw with about 500nm of tourque in an e30 is 100% more fun that a suby. anyone can drive fast in a suby but how many people rep turbo bmws.

Hooray, makes me love my blue tartan even more! Sorry I can't see where you're located through my phone, buy maybe we can see your e30 tomorrow at the meet!

Hooray, makes me love my blue tartan even more! Sorry I can't see where you're located through my phone, buy maybe we can see your e30 tomorrow at the meet!

Unfortunatly i was busy yesterday so unable to attend the meet.