Sign in to follow this  
e30pete325

Hi All

Hi everyone , Just taking a moment to introduce myself . I have joined as I have just bought a mint 86 E30 325i which is going to be a bit of a project and after doing research on all the things I want to do ( manual conversion and usual mods ) time and time again find myself on this site finding everything I want to know and everyone seems so helpful! so no doubt after ive put some more koin aside ill be posting more.

Im located in Tauranga and always keen to hear from and meet like minded people so hopefully I'll hear from a few of you , cherz Peter

Welcome :)

You should know the drill, photos of car please!

Welcome Peter.

A mint E30 is always nice, keen to see the pictures too!

you can upload single image files at a time provided its no bigger than 800x600.

otherwise upload to a 3rd party website such as www.tinypic.com

resize to "message board" or "15" screen" and copy the link that is processed

it will look like [ i m g ] blahblahblah [ / i m g ]

*without the spaces

post into reply post and you got pictures in your post. magic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

definitely looks like it needs a clean! but looks straight anyway :)

Thanks im rather stoked with her and shes definatly one of the minter looking e30 ive come across in awhile.

It was a rather random buy and it is replacing my last car which was an E36 325i and regretted selling it so when I found this I jumped on it! It might take me awhile but now that I know how to post pics I will update as I make changes/improvements.

Welcome - Good too see another e30 in tga! There are a surprising amount of tidy ones around town but don't see many of them on here (not that I've seen anyway) I'll keep an eye out for a project thread.

Cheers Dave ( thirtyglam ) , yea I think I better rephrase myself I have a straight e30 and yea I'll be starting a thread in the projects page soon as have already started big tidy up and strip out of interior and clean up of engine bay. Next on the to do list is get engine reliable and then wheels and suspension then manual conversion but long term goal is a hard core N/A old skool styled E30 weekend car that I can take to the track.