Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

FS - Genuine M3 CSL Alcantara Steering wheel

Surplus to requirement - used steering wheel in reasonable condition. Those that saw my car at the Greenlane get together will have seen the condition of this steering wheel.

Please note this is just the bare steering wheel - It does NOT include any wirings, cover trims, Airbag, switches, paddles, screws, SMG paddles. You'll need to swap all of these over from your existing steering wheel.

I bought this used a while back and have used it in my car for a short while as a driving steering wheel.

$350 firm.

SMG version - so has the SMG cutout in the back for the paddles.

Latest Photo of it in the car (taken 18/7/13)

Posted Image

Edited by M3_Power

Why is it that none of the really cool OEM stuff rarely works with E36s? Poo!

GLWS :)

Wouldn't you be better selling it on Ebay? Thought the Yanks would kill for these.

Hey Tom - so I could I get away with this on my 6MT - and if I could would an amount of your Alcantara material be available for reworking my gearshift and handbrake gators?

Wouldn't you be better selling it on Ebay? Thought the Yanks would kill for these.

Hmmm maybe ... but I'd rather give the guys on here an opportunity first rather than try to import their own.

Bare in mind this is a bare wheel only, so the price reflects this.

Hey Tom - so I could I get away with this on my 6MT - and if I could would an amount of your Alcantara material be available for reworking my gearshift and handbrake gators?

Hi Paul, personally I wouldn't recommend it given that you can buy a non SMG version of this steering wheel. You'll be left with great big holes on the back of the steering wheel for where the SMG paddles would normally go (about a 50cents piece size on each side). I suppose you could always make up plates to fill the wholes and have it painted the same colour - but just won't be as tidy.

Yes - correct - I just loved the CSL though - the CF and alcantara trim combination is awesome - better that I save up and make you that offer one day - cheers Tom