Sign in to follow this  
fhall

M20 TURBO

I've just bought a Garrett Turbo and I am planning on putting it on my M20. I don't want anything bogan with huge intercoolers or anything. I just want a little but of extra boost. Is there anyone who has fitted a turbo and could give me a few pointers? If you are rough in your approach to putting it in, don't bother, I like perfection and tidiness in what I do.

I've just bought a Garrett Turbo and I am planning on putting it on my M20. I don't want anything bogan with huge intercoolers or anything. I just want a little but of extra boost. Is there anyone who has fitted a turbo and could give me a few pointers? If you are rough in your approach to putting it in, don't bother, I like perfection and tidiness in what I do.

I'm sure there will be something under the forced induction section

search for a build by user bravo. He supercharged his m20b25 on low boost.

i think theres some what a tad difference between supercharging and a turbo install

it's all just in the plumbing right :P

The point was a standard m20 can accept low boost fine. Anything past 16psi and the water jackets need reinforcement.

The point was a standard m20 can accept low boost fine. Anything past 16psi and the water jackets need reinforcement.

really ?

When boosting m20 was 'cool' in europe about 8 years ago .. that was the big failure point. Before I did the s50, I was looking at doing a boosted m20.

Lots of good builds on zatzy.com. Get your swedish translator out.

good stuff dude :D

now factor in that no one on here actually listens to good advice nor has any money makes for great youtube entertainment