Sign in to follow this  
Sudo

What would Bimmersport do?

What would you choose  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Andrew

I drive like 1000ks a week and needed something comfortable and not TOO hard on gas , hence the 323.

4 door is good (will be a long time since i've had mates in one of my own cars hah).

I like e36s - i spent all saturday test driving them seeing if i liked 323s.. then bought one from japan sunday.

The e30 is lame to drive on the road now and i'm too scared of it getting owned.

Bought an e46 for my mum also.318CI (didn't realise they came standard with so much stuff)

I drive like 1000ks a week and needed something comfortable and not TOO hard on gas , hence the 323.

.. then bought one from japan sunday.

Bought an e46 for my mum also.318CI (didn't realise they came standard with so much stuff)

well i guess we now know who won lotto last weekend

Guest Andrew

Willing to share price for the 323? Auto or manual?

You must be making mad money!

12500 landed - i'd say it would be a 17990 - 18990 car retail in condition.

5spd auto. Don't want manual!

Which brings me to another point - I work for a car wholesaler. This is what I do for a living.

If you want a car

Andrew - Premium Wholesale Auctions 021 542 930

I imported my E30 from Japan a couple of years back, worked out really well for me,

But now here in Australia they have changed the laws so that we cant import viehcles

built after 88!! Unless it is a few select Japanese models, so no cheap tidy Bimmers.

What is the situation there in NZ ? I would avoid buying a local car if I had the option of importing one from Japan again..

Guest Andrew

I imported my E30 from Japan a couple of years back, worked out really well for me,

But now here in Australia they have changed the laws so that we cant import viehcles

built after 88!! Unless it is a few select Japanese models, so no cheap tidy Bimmers.

What is the situation there in NZ ? I would avoid buying a local car if I had the option of importing one from Japan again..

you can import anything - but most things won't comply to drive on the road. No air bags means no compliance basically (there are exceptions)

hmm mum needs a new car soon, I think she needs a E36 , i'll keep you in mind Andrew when we start looking

Sudo - I'd go for the import , mainly because of the low K's and better resale price since you would be spending the same price on a higher Km NZ one

ok really i just wanted a car that looked like Dan's hah.