Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

Do you have any carparts in your bedroom?

Team mcmillan number plate surrounds and a brake pad wear sensor wire which for some reason a guy sent with the bentley E34 manual i bought of him....

topless..... do you by any chance wanna sell that M5 interior??!?!

Maybe, Brent is also after it though... it does fit an E30 with a bit of persuasion. I had it in my 325 F/L Bauer conv in SA, so might use it in one of my projects here.

I got mountains!

I have the rear numberplate bracket from my e36, skihole cover after I belted it out with a hammer (hammers fix everything, just wouldnt be able to use it again) Factory E36 headunit, various speakers and wires, 1200watt Fusion Amp, 12 inch pheonix gold sub, Toyota Camry factory airbox, Camry factory headunits,

tons of other parts

I have a caravan out the back which has even more parts in it, like a spare diff for my old DX wagon, 8 E36 factory wheels - skid rims, but all the tyres are f**ked! factory springs for my E36, bumper, other parts etc

I have everything I need to build a 2L diesel for an 83 Holden Rodeo in another shed - but Im never going to do that!!

Numerous rims and tyres to fit the vehicles I have had - all for the sole purpose of burnouts.

I think the best spare parts I have lying around would have to be the diesel sprayers I have for my wagon. Old windscreen washer bottle with pipes leading to my back wheels - flick a switch and its instant loss of traction and ample smoke! Im going to put them back in and enter the next burnout comp!

(all those parts are in Napier - havent built too much of a collection up in Pukekohe yet)

Hey, we are talking about parts in the bedroom, nowhere else.

If you start including anywhere else, nutters like myself (and Brent etc) could jam up Bimmersport with lists of bits.... :wacko::lol: