Sign in to follow this  
m325i

MP3 solutions

hi slight off topic question... how do you fully format the ipods hard drive? I have some songs in it that i no longer what and want to load up some new ones. Thanks.

hi slight off topic question... how do you fully format the ipods hard drive? I have some songs in it that i no longer what and want to load up some new ones. Thanks.

just choose manual update in itunes and delete them that way.

or download the ipod updater off apple.com and update firmware. this will wipe the whole thing.

Anyone want to buy a 60g ipod with 48gb of sounds pre loaded?

How much do you want for the ipod?

Man.... If id seen this thread before I wouldn't have bought both my sister and my gf an itrip for their birthdays :unsure:

Whats so bad about them anyway? they seem to work fine? maybe not in a car???

if your itrip works sweet then sweet as.

$575

Edited by m325i

Whats so bad about them anyway? they seem to work fine? maybe not in a car???

they arnt bad for general listening, but they seem to really lack the full frequency range.

ie piss all bottom end, and lacking in the middle, also higher tones are missing in some areas..

not cool for a real nice system, but meh all good on your little clock radio etc

hey bro, i got a idea for u, dunno if u like it but its wat ive done, i just got a psp which are bloody awwwssoommee, it plays music vids an all, you can buy a car kit with holster an all which look really nice, comes with fm transmiter which u say are crap, i totally agree, i got a head deck with aux on the back, its bloody awsome, great quility sound heaps of music an music videos, its great

ohhhhh how much and what brand head unit as im after one with an aux in so i can plug my ipod shuffle in to it, the itrips are crappy!!

ohhhhh how much and what brand head unit as im after one with an aux in so i can plug my ipod shuffle in to it, the itrips are crappy!!

its the new panisonic ones, mad sounds have the colour scrren one with 2 aux inputs for 699, 599 for non colour one with one aux, they are awsome head decks, 70wt x 4

I got that panasonic 4x50 for $299. Its good.

If you use aux heaps, you realise that you dont really car about any other features, as the head deck becomes a slave to your fancy metro music box.

any cheaper ones??? sony???

not that i no that have a good aux system,i personlly want a good head deck, its the base of all ur sounds an has to be really good, if i was you id save an buy one of the best, they are at half price at the mo at mad soundz, rather then buying a craper one that wont run other systems well ur have the near "coolness" as these ones do!! :)