Sign in to follow this  
Cab

Strength training my neighbours cat

So, i've been strength training my neighbours cat for a while now, my gf doesnt know.. she wants a cat but im just using my neighbours cat as a project first.

I started mixing extra whey into its food, small amounts at first, just to get it used to the taste and slightly more every meal. Right now its eating about 4 meals of 50% meat and 50% whey powder a day, about 50g protein total, which for a 5kg cat is the equivalent of to a human eating like 750g of protein a day. I put food out before I go to work and when I come home.

The last 2 months I got it started on creatine, which it hasnt seemed to notice.. 2-3grams per day sprinkled on its food.

The neighbours put it in this gay little sweater thing in winter so ive been taking advantage and strapping small weights to it, mainly fishing sinkers etc. I attach them one by one so it doesnt really notice the additional weight. Atm it's wearing this 2.5kg sweater around outside, climbing trees, running around doing normal cat stuff.

I also feed it vitamin c, fish oil and multivitamin, crushed up into a water bowl outside my house which it always uses lol I love this cat.

In addition to the weighted vest training ive started the cat on climbing this large tree I have in my yard, after work most nights (3 sets of 5 climb ups and downs, luring it with food).

My new adopted cat has made some decent gains so far, forelimbs are noticeably bigger, and chest has increased in size quite a bit too. A little extra fat, probably around 15% but I plan on putting it on an EC stack and maybe yohimbine HCL.

Will post progress pics soon

This better be a lame attempt at trolling.

If not, what the hell is wrong with you? Giving a cat muscle building products designed for humans? And it's not even your cat? Plus, whey comes from milk which cats can't consume as they can't effectively process dairy once they're weaned from their mothers. You're most likely harming this cat.

If you're trolling - you are lame.

If you're not - you're a absolute moron who should be reported to the SPCA.