Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

1M gets £6K detail - approx. $11-12K NZ!

I like how in that picture above has dirty windows. Or was that a separate cost? Haha

Ha, hadn't noticed that - There was another photo where the guy was using a rotary on the windscreen... Side windows extra.

Yeah I just noticed that while looking at the other pictures guess they were midway doing the window coating. Pretty funny considering I just found all my bottles of GardX window coating

I'll say it again, nothing beats a clean black car. -_-

I'll say it again, nothing beats a clean black car. -_-

Drive it for an hour and it's all over :ph34r:

Drive it for an hour and it's all over :ph34r:

Lols - trailer it for a hour on the open road & it'll all be over too. Impressive end result though.......... :wub:

Should have just brought a white one, they look way better in white IMHO, that grey has got to be the most uninspiring colour I have seen on a 1M.

I'd have sold the car and traded it for another one of lower km and better condition - I bet it would have cost less too.

I find "expensive" detailing utterly pointless on an ordinary car .... now if that was a McLaren F1 or a Ferrari GTO then I can understand, but seriously a 1M ... I guess when money no object it makes sense and does wonders for the economy : )

Edited by M3_Power

I agree Tom - might as well stand in the shower & rip up $100 notes - pointless exercise really.........I'm all for keeping stuff clean & tidy, but lets not get silly about it.......

One more in agreement here.

I just spent the better part of a day working on a family member's 2CV; it's nowhere near as good as the above in terms of finish quality, but it's something I can be proud of. That's what matters to me; I would find it hard to be as proud of a paint finish that has been produced by someone else.

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

I guess when money no object it makes sense and does wonders for the economy : )

I would hope if money was no object you wouldn't be driving a 1M... Haha

I hope there were no seagulls flying around

I would hope if money was no object you wouldn't be driving a 1M... Haha

The 1M is fantastic. You could spend three times as much on a worse car, or half as much on a car that is just as good.

Not everyone needs a $10,000 hand bag to show they have money :)

Edited by apex