Sign in to follow this  
charles28

E34 M5 vs W124 500E

Old best motoring video, not in english, but a good race none the less.

Love these best motoring vids! There are some full-length ones floating about too from the late 80's onwards. I'm still on the hunt for some more clips of the e39 m5 being thrashed around Tsukuba.

Love these best motoring vids! There are some full-length ones floating about too from the late 80's onwards. I'm still on the hunt for some more clips of the e39 m5 being thrashed around Tsukuba.

I've got a best motoring one lying around somewhere where Keiichi Tsuchiya was driving the E39. From memory, he liked the straight line speed but said it felt too heavy (a common criticism of theirs of European cars). God knows what he'd think of an F10 M5 then! :unsure:

I loooove old AMGs. Give me a Hammer

a lot of their "too heavy" comments deal with the fact that their own cars are overboosted in the steering department... and the fact those drivers have dainty muscles.

'Boolake fay-do'.

Impressive to see just how evenly matched they all are.

whilst embarassily kept in check by a pair of auto *JZ powered Toyota taxis.....

Still a good watch.