Sign in to follow this  
LsBeema

Oil service plus inspection in a hospital for cars

Posted Image

Hey guys. A technician at PJ Auto, mt roskill.here's the service sheet for thee the new ride.i wil try to go through thee whole procedure an always open to better methods ay. Its better yous google for best advice on each procedure for more explanatory . :rolleyes:

Posted Image

put an oil flush in to get rid of any tight gunk.the oil was . . . . . ok so wil be doing the next service with another flush quite soon.Posted Image

Put a flush into engine,idle up for 20-30 minutes, then drain after cooling down for abit.

Edited by e39525iM

Yea bro. Thats all gud. Even though my boss dislikes many if not all euro cars, we repair all sorts.

260v9fp.jpg
checked battery strenght which was 568 CCA out a 620CCA beast, and a 14.2 charging rate with loads on from thee alternator

checked the neg voltage of the anti freeze/water ratio for weakness or corrosion

331hrgi.jpg

of3swm.jpg

33mrajn.jpg

iwkikz.jpg

20p4zly.jpg

qzi5ig.jpg

29ckgev.jpg

2zs5oon.jpg

16gd2l5.jpg

281zur7.jpg

20rld2b.jpg

Edited by e39525iM

Mmmm... Shiney discs!

Good to see soem quality Wurth products in there too ;) I was a wurth rep years ago, and my Bro in law still is.

I have a lot of it at home too :D

Mmmm... Shiney discs!

Good to see soem quality Wurth products in there too ;) I was a wurth rep years ago, and my Bro in law still is.

I have a lot of it at home too :D

Makes it sound like you got fired for theft......

Makes it sound like you got fired for theft......

:wacko: Ooops... no, I just still buy a lot of the stuff... plus when I was was staff, we got staff rates, which were VERY good ;)