Sign in to follow this  
mackt

E34 Nürburgring AC Schnitzer 525iL

thats what happens when you spend too much time on ebay lol. i got fake ACS badges on my car but damn

i count 10 pieces of rubber glued to his car that prove he cant park a car let alone drive the ring

I still want his rims. they look like 16" eh?

There's 2 sets on Trademe ;)

I'm cracking up - a good mate of mine told me about that one down there ages ago, as he knows who owns it. Now I've seen the pics, I know what he was getting at in his description........

Hahahhahaah my mate posted a pic up of this on facebook a few weeks ago (he owns a red aerotop JZA70 Supra with OI U NO as a rego haha.)

Haha I remember the day when I first saw this Identity Crisis on wheels - it was my aunty's funeral and this guy rocks up in this. I forgot all about my aunty.....

Oh and check out the Motorsport Monsoon shield !! Where can I get one of those - I know someone who would really really like one lol

Edited by ducatiss

Haha I remember the day when I first saw this Identity Crisis on wheels - it was my aunty's funeral and this guy rocks up in this. I forgot all about my aunty.....

Oh and check out the Motorsport Monsoon shield !! Where can I get one of those - I know someone who would really really like one lol

Hmm, lols - I'm picking you & your 'uncle' (or whatever........) should be making sure all the monsoon shields stay where they are - INVERCARGILL!!! If you send, I'll return, along with something else equally useful, haha!!

You could always buy this car as your next project ya know.......... ;):)