Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Xbone or PS4?

classic....

Actual. We are the Romeo and Juliet of the gaming world, she is PS and I'm Xbox.

Our version of quality time is having the tv's in the same room. Otherwise we wouldn't see each some days.

I have this sort of relationship with my Mrs. But with Cars rather than games. Games would be much much cheaper.

• Like 1

Bit of a thread dig but girlfriend got me a Xbox One for Xmas and I got her a ps4...nerd much? Anyway, initial thoughts are that the xbox interface is much better than the ps one. Im not overally sold on the new xbox controller but my gf loves it. Havent had a chance to have the same game on each yet but will do that at some point and report back. And for the ease of setup, xbox wins hands down. The ps setup was long and tedeious.

Overal, after two weeks Xbox is the lead but things may change as new games etc come out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Seems like Xbox One controller suits smaller hands - I thought the same thing.

I'm loving Ghosts on my PS4.

Epic matches.

PS4 controller I find away better than PS3

Edited by M5V8

Interesting. I loved the Ghosts campaign but was left disappointed with the online play (Xbox 360).

• Like 1

I got the Xbox One, I didn't want to wait for back orders. I'm just spending time playing FIFA14 and Deadrising3...

• Like 1

How are you liking fifa? Ive got it on 360 and downloaded the demo on Xbox1 and its so far ahead of the 360 version its crazy.

Interesting. I loved the Ghosts campaign but was left disappointed with the online play (Xbox 360).

Same here actually except never been a big COD online fan at all.

Took a bit of getting use to especially on the harder levels and felt a little slower.... but its harder to score and retain the ball at times, although skill moves are much easier. But hey I play with Hartlepool United, so it'll be my team, dropping it to Semi Pro is just too easy especially beating Arsenal away 6-0 in the FA Cup.

I have FIFA13 on my Xbox 360 and I enjoy the newer version better...especially the better graphics, crowd etc.

I am really disappointed with Ghosts (on PS3 also). It's just not fun, even when I have good rounds. Maps and spawns sucks. How can they fck up so bad when its just a rehash of the last 5 years of releases?

Xbone thoughts since Day 1

- Physical console is pretty shitty, its scratches up bad and mine has the noisy disc drive issue

- The friends system is a step back from 360

- Needs updates (5.1 from optical, 5.1 on passthrough etc)

but..

- Forza 5 is the business! Best racing game I have played on a console and the online (in a good lobby) can be epic

- Battlefield is good, not great

- Really like FIFA

Tip; if you change your region to UK on the console, you can use the Kinect voice features. Its works well.

EDIT: Add me Xbox One: mTech 9

Edited by Nick G

Just added you Nick. Ive only got Forza but am pretty useless at the moment haha.

Took a bit of getting use to especially on the harder levels and felt a little slower.... but its harder to score and retain the ball at times, although skill moves are much easier. But hey I play with Hartlepool United, so it'll be my team, dropping it to Semi Pro is just too easy especially beating Arsenal away 6-0 in the FA Cup.

I have FIFA13 on my Xbox 360 and I enjoy the newer version better...especially the better graphics, crowd etc.

Im glad Im not the only one who finds it harder to score compared to 13. I might have to pick it up next time its on special for One.

My Xbox profile is far4ngn, strange that lol. Will Need to get Forza and join in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am really disappointed with Ghosts (on PS3 also). It's just not fun, even when I have good rounds. Maps and spawns sucks. How can they fck up so bad when its just a rehash of the last 5 years of releases?

Xbone thoughts since Day 1

- Physical console is pretty shitty, its scratches up bad and mine has the noisy disc drive issue

- The friends system is a step back from 360

- Needs updates (5.1 from optical, 5.1 on passthrough etc)

but..

- Forza 5 is the business! Best racing game I have played on a console and the online (in a good lobby) can be epic

- Battlefield is good, not great

- Really like FIFA

Tip; if you change your region to UK on the console, you can use the Kinect voice features. Its works well.

EDIT: Add me Xbox One: mTech 9

Agree exactly on Ghosts.

Forza 5… Love it - think it's a great game to a point. That point is that I miss being rewarded with new cars etc. from races rather than having full availability. I know it's their "new style of open game-play" or whatever, but I think it's a bit repetitive.

Also, the Livery editor is great!

I'm actually liking Deadrising3, nothing too complicated, just a gold old hack and slash with options to make different weapons. It's been good fun.

Ryse was enjoyable, boss fights a little bit difficult and great graphics...but finished that and probably won't play it again.

I also got Need for Speed rivals, which is good but I keep getting caught by the Police and lose all my credits lol

Anyone playing Titanfall on the Xbox One yet?

Yes, and its good. Played one night on the beta and one stint on the weekend, (in Kim Dotcom's team actually). BS clan it up!

Yes, and its good. Played one night on the beta and one stint on the weekend, (in Kim Dotcom's team actually). BS clan it up!

I'm keen - Played a bit and it was a blast; then back to work .. haha.

What are your guys GTAGs again? I'll add when I get home.

mTech9

(but I wont be on this weekend sorry)

Edited by Nick G
  • Like 1