Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

For Andy........... :-) E31

yep!

IMG_0664_zpse0ee4286.jpg

(excuse silly plate on my car, thats not the registered plate anymore, got a better one)

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1

Aww, I dunno - I'd debate its a better deal - its certainly cheaper but its done 70,000km extra too...............hard one to call really. (Upon reflection, Yea ok, given extra set of rims & PP with your one, I'd probably lean that way).......

would rather one of these higher milage units than the examples that are only 60,000 or so

would rather one of these higher milage units than the examples that are only 60,000 or so

I can understand that, although I guess once kms get up they'll be due another start to a round of work & $$$ too I suppose.........

• Like 1

They arent exactly weak motors

They arent exactly weak motors

its not about the "strength" of the motors I think Andy is Wary of the fact that its had lots of shorts runs andor lots of sitting around with relatively "dirty "oil

Edited by kiwi535

Comment had nothing to do with Andy comment. I misread Blue 540i's comment about it needed another round of work which i misinterpreted as engine work.

End of the day the V12's are a fairly cheap engine to buy if you ever needed replacement.

well I know im not the only one that thinks Calypsotrot is the best colour. makes it very easy when i had to get some bits painted a few weeks ago, could get stuff for both cars painted on the same mix of paint ha