Sign in to follow this  
mrphil

FS: 03 M3 Avus Blue

2003 M3 in a lovely individual avus blue

NZ new

112xxx Km

SMG

well optioned with harmon kardon audio, large tv screen, parking sensors, muiti-function steering wheel....etc

this is my dream car and it took me a long long time to find one like this. I am a very fussy owner and this m3 is in very very good condition, inside and out.

fully service history and since i have owned this it has only been serviced and maintained at jeff gray bmw chch.

i did a few mods to it which includes KW v2 adjustable suspension, BBS CH-R wheels, black side grills, OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue HId bulbs, K&N panel filter....etc i still have all the original parts which will go with the car (factory 18" m3 wheels, factory suspension)

only known problem i know off is a slow oil leak. I took it to Jeff Gray and they said its so slow its just wasting money fixing it

not sure what else to say now, pm me if you want to know anymore

these photos does not do my baby any justice (taken with iphone)

IMG_3910_zps077b4824.jpg

IMG_4213_zpsb370af38.jpg

IMG_4209_zps5c3e2c63.jpg

IMG_4214_zps9030e551.jpg

IMG_4212_zps69db8654.jpg

IMG_4210_zpsddda0437.jpg

avus blue in a the sun

IMG_4075_zps8d5f6af0.jpg

SOLD bye bye

Edited by mrphil

Omg that's perfect. But how come no led tail lights when it's 2003? Maybe built 02? Anyways glws car looks amazing!!

thank you, it been my baby and dream for a long time

yes i think it was a late 02 build, only missed out on the led tails but i got the longer boot handle and the strut brace under the hood

Awesome car..........!! I keep thinking to myself - "If this is what you're selling, what on earth are ya then buying......??!!"

thanks everyone, like i said i love this car but its time for me to move on......either e92 m3 or 911 are my option at the moment

forgot to also add comes with full set of keys (total of 4 keys) tyres has good tread too

Wow! That Thing looks amazing how it sits on those wheels. Hope it finds a deserving home.