Sign in to follow this  
ando

Window tinting in Palmerston North?

I'm going to get the touring tinted this month ready for summer (if Palmy gets a summer), and just wondered if anyone can advise me where/where not to go in Palmerston North?

Dude - Tint magic (Auto Interiors) have done most of my vehicles - good service, great job, but charge arm + leg (quoted $450 + GST for my 540)

I've also used Wiseman glass in Fielding - great job (their panel shop boys are bloody good too!!), great service, & only costs an arm........

Product used by both outfits appears really good too - I tend to test harder than most people given what my vehicles do for worrrrk........... ;):rolleyes::)

Seth in Auckland, needs a tint shop south of Bombay I reckon............

Hopefully that'll all be as unhelpfull as usual from me. Must rush now - theres a bourbon warming up at the mo which is just wrong at lots of levels........... :D

Let me know if ya find anyone else that's worth a nudge ae - I'm at the stage where I'm brought tint off reTardeme due to having another 3 vehicles to do @ the mo......& I'm not spending $12-1400 to get them done........

Auto Interiors seems to be the name that always pops up, and the high prices are mentioned every time. I'll give them a ring anyway and see what it will cost to do my touring. anyone. I guess it's worth paying for if it's a one off and it's a good job.

trip to wellington for the weekend and you can get it done here for $350, place on Hutt Road in Alicetown saving will pay for the gas

trip to wellington for the weekend and you can get it done here for $350, place on Hutt Road in Alicetown saving will pay for the gas

And then Courtenay Place will take the rest of my money and I will never get my engine rebuild done!

You should try Big Noise in Hastings if you ever head up that way, I'm pretty sure they used Tint Magic now that I think about it.

And then Courtenay Place will take the rest of my money and I will never get my engine rebuild done!

Hahaha very true! some places have figured it out and prices coming back down now. Still. $7.50 for a pint is mad