Washable Simota panel filter
8 airbags
power steering etc
air conditioning still blows cold:)

keyless entry and central locking

6 cd changer

front and rear arm rests

rear electronically controlled sun blind/visor

fully electric seats with 3 memory settings for the driver and lumbar support on both front seats

full motorsport suspension with 15mm rear sway bar and factory lower sports ride height

228xxxkms
recently serviced running 10w40 magnatec
no leaks of any kind

new oil and filter
new sparkplugs
new cam cover seals
new spark plug seals
new thermostat
new water pump
new serpentine belt(runs all accessories)
new Vanos seals done 500kms ago-much improved fuel mileage and low down torque
new front tyres
new front left and right thrust arms(no wobbles now)
new wheel alignment
new front brake pads

the car has been babied and very well looked after and is in very good condition
drives exceptionally well and is very smooth and comfortable-leather interior with nussbaum(nut tree) trim

your more than welcome to come have a look at her just give me a call or text anytime on 021 148 6554
am in no real rush to sell..would like to see her go to a good home the new owner will be very happy...photos dont do it justice :)

6500ono
post-660-0-85749000-1386324360.jpg
post-660-0-79337900-1386324366.jpg
post-660-0-82169000-1386324363.jpg
post-660-0-01937300-1386324368.jpg
post-660-0-50129400-1386324357.jpg

Edited by danutt

to my knowledge it is mate not sure on that info though but seems legit aswell but as far as i know its registered as a motorsport has the trim sides bumpers all in original paint and door entry emblems bonnet emblem-not all came with the sport seats or steering wheel but has motorsport suspension aswell which is factory low and bilstein shocks which are motorsport traits oh and a thicker 15mm rear sway bar aswell standard

has all the motorsport features apart from seats and steering wheel which as far as ive found out started on the later 98' 525i msport e39's

had the original msport wheels aswell but were changed as one onwer was trying to make it an M5 replica haha

Its definately a msport no question about it...also doesnt have self leveling suspension like all other ase models...shock and spring suspension at all four corners thicker sway bar plus kit leaves no doubt in my mind :)

The msport people normaly refer to is the m-tech 2 spec e39. You get the m5 look a like bumpers and a revised m-tech 2 suspension (m5 springs in the rear on the 540i models). Prior to that you got m-tech 1 e39's with low slung suspension and a couple of other sporty options. This one was not a factory m-tech 1 or 2 equipped e39. But who cares, may as well be now with the upgrades mentioned. Not like it's a collectors car.

These are all on as factory standard bmw on this car so as far im concerned it is :) thanks for the info on mtech 1 and 2's didnt know this seies had those options like the e30 cheers mate :)

I have something up my sleeve haha something i can sink my teeth into haha thanks mate shes a decent bimmer:)

i have decided to include the cylinder 10 inch sub and amp in the sale for the right price, thanks(sub uses high pass inputs from rear speakers, still standard head unit :)