Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

BMW E90 M 3 Series

Any ideas how to change the clock on the E90 M 3 series? Too friggin complicated.

Tried googling but lost interest pretty quickly, too much crap on there. BMW Wanted to charge me to come out and do it...

Any ideas how to change the clock on the E90 M 3 series? Too friggin complicated.

Tried googling but lost interest pretty quickly, too much crap on there. BMW Wanted to charge me to come out and do it...

So? If you have an e90 whats $50?

Sweet man - tried to find a PDF version but obviously didnt look hard enough.

Thanks!

got e46 m3 ? the e90 m3 aint even finished weather testing yet dude ...

Acutually, after closer investigation, its not an E30 or an E90 - Its an E46 M3 (hybrid was correct) that looks exactly like this, but black:

Posted Image

3.3 Litres of Strait 6 BMW Power

/drool

No idea why I thought it was an E90....my boss has an E90 5 series...damn big, and nice cars. The GPS Units in them are awesome.

Man you have made have the people on this site cringe.

You have a e46 m3, and you didnt even know it. :rambo:

my boss has an E90 5 series...damn big, and nice cars. The GPS Units in them are awesome.

You mean to say E60 5-series, E90's are the new 3er's

Lucky boy to have a dad with a E46 M3 B)

in that case it's easy ...

put your dash onboard computer to the clock ... by pushing the end of the indicator stick , there is a button ..

After you ahve it on the clock twist the little stick on the dash, the right one .. if you push the left one it will reset the odometer ... is your twist the right one to the left it reduces time if you twist it to the right it adds time ...

If you still don't understand i'll take pictures tonight just for you .. hahah

Man you have made have the people on this site cringe.

You have a e46 m3, and you didnt even know it. :rambo:

Its not mine is my fathers lol...he only got it a month ago.

I wish I had one...

Maybe some day :D

put your dash onboard computer to the clock ... by pushing the end of the indicator stick , there is a button ..

After you ahve it on the clock twist the little stick on the dash, the right one .. if you push the left one it will reset the odometer ... is your twist the right one to the left it reduces time if you twist it to the right it adds time ...

I'll screw with it tomorrow mornin - I get to drive it to the gym every morning now :)

I'll screw with it tomorrow mornin - I get to drive it to the gym every morning now :)
Driving it would be my workout. He may start cottoning on though when his tyres rapidly start showing signs of excesive wear.

Hah ... cool man ... Mum and dad's away at the moment and they gave me the keys for the 745i .. hehe ... cruising time ... :pimp:

Mum and dad's away at the moment and they gave me the keys for the 745i .. hehe ... cruising time ... :pimp:

I live in Milton if you want to know :P