Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

BMW Wheel Badges

I need some BMW Wheel Badges for me car...but its unfortuantely some aftermarket Momo replicas or something so I dont know if just the normal badges would fit. Anyone know the dimensions of then stock ones?

These are the wheels

Thanks

I need some BMW Wheel Badges for me car...but its unfortuantely some aftermarket Momo replicas or something so I dont know if just the normal badges would fit. Anyone know the dimensions of then stock ones?

These are the wheels

Thanks

If you can get any sort of replacements sweet, then you could just get some decals made from a tyre/wheel shop. That's all I did.

The idiot car sales where I bought my 325 had put CSA mags on it. I couldn't stand having CSA logos on my wheels, I went to the local agents and bought 4 real BMW wheel roundels for something like $7 each. Made a huge difference.

As I may have mentioned, I prefer my cars to look completely stock.

I know most of you guys don't, but that's all good - we're all entitled to our own opinions. :D

Looking at that pic of the Toyota in your sig reminded me in '84 I had a Mitsi Cordia Turbo and lusted after a Starion. Can you imagine even looking at a Starion these days... :blink:

Sweet thanks man! I didnt even think of doing it myself. Woot!

And damn you and your wheels deftones lol - I cant find them ACS Type 2 replicas anywhere....or that come in 4 stud anyway...

Advanti Essens in 4x100 .. may need spacers.

Sweet thanks man!  I didnt even think of doing it myself.  Woot!

And damn you and your wheels deftones lol - I cant find them ACS Type 2 replicas anywhere....or that come in 4 stud anyway...

Advanti Essens in 4x100 .. may need spacers.
I have been offered a set of 16" genuine ACS Type 2 wheels with tyres for $1300 - that worth it? I got a pic with them on another E30....looks pretty sweet...

The idiot car sales where I bought my 325 had put CSA mags on it. I couldn't stand having CSA logos on my wheels, I went to the local agents and bought 4 real BMW wheel roundels for something like $7 each. Made a huge difference.

As I may have mentioned, I prefer my cars to look completely stock.

I know most of you guys don't, but that's all good - we're all entitled to our own opinions. :D

Hi Rog, One of the wheel badges from my 318ti has come off and I was wondering if you are able to let me know where you purchased yours from?