Sign in to follow this  
Mr2low

E39 523 touring

post-17370-0-65887100-1387871920.jpg

Needs to be re registered, total cost of this should be around $750 that's for the test, plates and licencing fees for a year I think

99 523 auto oxford green, sand leather interior, motor has done 197k

Looking for $3000 so at say 4k total cost it's a extremely cheap touring

Sigh :( . I want da wheels................I quite like them. :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :mellow:

you will need hubcentric rings ,non hubcentric wheels and e34 dont mix=shudder from hell at 90k

Very tempted. Will PM you in the New Year - if you've still got it I might take it off your hands.

Sweet as would prefer it to go to a good home, was gonna pm you see if you were interested as I knew you were looking for a wagon but thought I'd throw it out in the open

you will need hubcentric rings ,non hubcentric wheels and e34 dont mix=shudder from hell at 90k

True, same as with my current style 42's at mo - lucky enough to have a spare set of rings too............

I have been done compliance once 2 years ago.it would cost more than you think.brakes, shocks must replace.

It's not compliance it's not a new car coming into country it's a relicence which as I've asked vinz as the sedan is going it's an expensive wof