Sign in to follow this  
DCEIVN

e28 M535i Seats. top notch cond.

Hey Guys.

I am selling the seats from my e28 M535i. They are genuine Msport seats with badges.

Planning to put some momos into it instead. later on a rollcage and a custom interior sound system in the back... etc etc you dont need to know all this. Basically i'll let them go if I can get enough money for them otherwise Ill spray em and keep them myself. Would possibly let just the front set go if thats all you want.

What you do want to know:

non-electric. Front seats include rails. All seats include headrests.

They are blue vinyl with perforated centres on the front seats. I can spray them satin or gloss black for you if you wish - should turn up good but won't guarentee the quality. I have got a proper vinyl spray used on the rest of my car which is turning out really nice.

Excellent condition - no apparent wear and tear - no scratches etc. Currently they do not have badges but I purchased 4 from Ebay and will put them on obviously.

If you are interested PM or email me uk_suda@hotmail.com. Won't list on trademe unless I get zero offers here.

Oh and will try and post some photos asap. probably later on tonight.

I should say they would. To my knowledge, and from what Iv seen, the front and rear seats are the same size. I think the look the same. But maybe someone else out there could provide better information - ask brent, or topless. they should know.

can you take some pictures then ill try sort out an offer (might have something you want)

Bah! I asked first!!! :P

hahaha....

lol. Its up for sale - not first dibs buddy... Photos will be up within the hour

Lol I know, just being a knob. ;)

As soon as I can confirm they fit teh E30 and they look mint i'll place my offer :D

And those are the many photos I took.

Would just like to make a note - the seats are not faded at all - its just the effect of the flass and the shine of the seats.

They are in really good condition I am just selling them as it is a race car and I am putting momos in them. I dont want the extra weight of the back seats or space to be used in the garage - plus a cgae will be going in at some stage.

Any questions email me or call/text 021857832

Seats will fit an E30, back seat with a squeeze. Rear legroom is severly compromised as the backrest on these seats will be thicker than E30 ones.

I fitted the E28 M5 seats (another thread) to my F/L Bauer convertible and although the rear seat fitted with a squeeze as it is a bit wider than the E30 seat, the end result was that the backrest of the front seats touched the base of the rear seat, so could only transport legless people in the rear... :blink:

Probably be a little better in a 4door. Also, I am 6'1" so always have the seat as far back as I can get it, so that wouldn't help matters.

Just one thing, my seats are electric recaros so might be different thickness. I never wanted anybody in the rear seat so didn't bother me. I also think the E30 front seats rear cover (if this makes sense) is a lot more hollow and this adds to the legroom in the knee area.

Probably a stupid question but do they fit E30? Front and back?

front seats have wider rails . so have to modified . back seat is wider and higher .

dude they are mint! hay it looks like your short of some trim. anything i can help with dude. im just going to use the box in the e28 so if you want any parts dude just ask ill just give them to you. no use to me as i cant be bothered with doing it up.