Sign in to follow this  
Mr2low

Not a bmw but...it is now

automatic box in 1969 on an entry level car???

Mum back in the day had an 67 850cc auto that thing would overheat if it went over 50mph lol

Just edited my mistake on auction, entry level got me thinking hang on she a super deluxe not a deluxe, thanks mini vin decoder

Hmmm, why don't ya concentrate on ditching your hearse & just keep this poor thing dude - paint it yellow, get on the pi$$, do Pork Pie re-enactments round the square........ ;):D

:rolleyes: I'm just 'being queer', but damn - sell this, where ya gonna get another one ae........?? You'll sell it, end up bored, then on Friday nights you'll be out on a Broadway street corner, batting your eyes & selling your a$$ in order to get it back again........... ;):) Much less drama to just keep it........... ;)

Edited by Blue-540i

Sad thing is once the realisation set in that I'd put it on tm my heart sank almost took it off again

Auction updated, watch the 35 watchers vanish lol

Edited by Mr2low
  • Like 1

Lols - I'm cracking up - been out in the shed doing $%$%#$@#% Cruiser wheel brgs AGAIN while MTing some Woody bottles, & come in to this - you've pulled it - goooood $hit!!! ;):) You're a legend!! Gooood on ya dude - you buy that yellow paint, & I'll even help ya apply it - buy your own googles / nose thing for the square run in it tho ae.... :D;):)

Koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! :)

That's funny.............seriously tho, for 2k for the Minji, its only small change really in the scheme of things........... ;):)

HEY HEY what's going on, all this talk of Minis and the link is ya BMW.......................................c'mon man.............fill me in........................... :(

He 'seen the light'........... ;):)

Well if he's selling the BMW and keeping the Mini i guess you're correct hahaha

I'm so gonna get kicked from here one day. :P

Well tbh if someone said u can have any mini or any bmw I'd choose a mini without thinking

• Like 1

So I changed the auction to the touring then tm pulled it I complained they refunded me lol f**k u tm then relisted the wagon, well as I said my heart sank when I listed it and blue kinda helped a little

• Like 1

I reckon ya end up with 'best all round solution' though once the hearse goes - Mini to tinker with / restore over time, & hey, I'm always a 540 fan............. ;)

Yea, TM are just getting harder & harder to get along with, & getting expensive compared to 'back in the day' - least they refunded ya though, so that's all good....... :)

I've sold lots of kool / rare stuff in the past, to usually regret it afterwards, & generally 1 thing I've learnt, is once its gone, its gone.............

Personally, I'm not a huge Mini fan, but I can certainly appreciate that the 1 you've got is really koooool & has lots of potential either as a resto, or Cooper replica or whatever - everytime I see one that's been 'done up / loved' it makes me smile............. :)