Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

WTB: Xbox One Power Brick

Some on eBay if you can wait

All I could find were replica from China that didn't have high enough wattage rating lol

Sorry just curious. Where is the original one? You don't seem the type but the last person I saw asking this question on FB had purchased a hot one and didn't get the power brick with it.

Tristan's just come back from the US so I'm guessing he picked up a cheap US spec one and now needs NZ power.

Sorry just curious. Where is the original one? You don't seem the type but the last person I saw asking this question on FB had purchased a hot one and didn't get the power brick with it.

As Jooles pointed out I just came back from the US and bought one there. Now before I had a chance to use it here (went straight to the Coromandel) my younger brother blew it up without using a transformer.

Seeing if anyone here has one before I send it off to Australia to be exchanged (already sent now) - cheers!

Tristan's just come back from the US so I'm guessing he picked up a cheap US spec one and now needs NZ power.

Bingo :)

• Like 1