Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Bimmersport - looking for assistance

not been here long but from the 11th of nov i wont have much to do either, if u need some1 to update the site or any computer kinda things im keen!

Wouldnt it be great in maybe 6-1yr we all actually try and meet up in welly or something.

Yup -- GG andrew for job well done so far. Time wise, I might have alot more spare time on my hands, as I'm looking at selling my business.

PM me for anything, time, trade discounts or what ever may be done in AK.

:mosh:

So are you going to get financial members? Other sources of income?

How would this be different from the normal BMW Club?

Sounds good tho.

Yes financial members.

It will be different from BMWCC in that:

A - we have a forum

B - we are not affiliated with MANZ or BMWNZ

C - its cheaper

D - we will have more events

Yeah, more events. Rangi events like autocross? Slightly easier on our aging cars than jumping on the breaks at the end of the Puke straight.

Don't need no affiliation, keep it ghetto.

BTW i have no problem making a financial contribution, but the other 'club' im in (BMWorkshop) takes my subs first.

I'll help where and when needed - Can cover Napier/Hawkes Bay if needed, although Im not there during the week (and probably every 2nd weekend)

I am sure there are people in the BMw club who could help you out with the "requirement" side of things.Incorporated Societies have certan requirements.If you want to run events like Ghymkhanas you may need to be affilated to Manz...If you get stuck get hold of steve or hugh down here,esp Hugh he seems to lots about that side of things.As treasurer of The welligton club i can tell you its not that demanding.....I hope things work out!

it will be cool to get the name out there i reckon aye, not many people know about it.. sounds cool anyway

andrew ... anything happening about this sunday (30th)? .. I have to start planning times now .. go a crap load on at the mo ...

cheers mate

Happy to contribute via $$, but as a senior member (in terms of actual years under the belt), not into racing, customising, determining top speeds, drags, drifting or doughnuts etc, that's likely the limit of my involvement. I just enjoy the BMW marque.