Sign in to follow this  
bravo

TM - custom e36 stainless headers

look flash but the primaries are all too short and un even in length. Waste of money.

Have a look at the primaries on an M3 they are long to get torque.

will agree they not as good as they could be, but they cheap and they will def be better than stock

I asked the seller if he could guarantee fitment on a RHD, he replied that he couldn't, but that "they could probably be modified" (yeah right!) Also that they come from the USA- in short they are cheap, and no doubt better than a stock manifold, but unless you have a LHD DONT BUY EM! :thumbsdown:

No guess why they are un used!!!

ahahaa, all makes sence, and is far funnier.

I've just removed the headers off my s50, and they look like a "bunch of bananas" compared to this rubbish, and yes, the primaries are far longer, equal length, and do quite a detour to clear the steering shaft. I think this dude is importing stuff and clipping the ticket, I checked out his other listings and there was a lot of Japanese performance car parts on there.

I've just removed the headers off my s50, and they look like a "bunch of bananas" compared to this rubbish, and yes, the primaries are far longer, equal length, and do quite a detour to clear the steering shaft. I think this dude is importing stuff and clipping the ticket, I checked out his other listings and there was a lot of Japanese performance car parts on there.

Your that goddam dirty motherf**cker who scored that EVO!!!!?

I disagree with the first part of your statement, I shower regularly and do not partake in shenanigans with members from my own family, I do concur with the second part however, someone had to own it, so it may as well be me! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D :D

So spill the beans and tell us all what ya gonna do with it.

You know you want to.

PS. it better be good.

Edited by DirtySix

Oh all right, if you insist. It is going into an E30, which I am going to prepare for circuit racing as well as the odd tarmac rally. Good enough?? :jap:

Time will tell. :P

Regular updates needed tho.

Would have been better in a 36 B)

I want first right of refusal if it all goes pear shaped tho :D:D

It won't go pear shaped, I can assure you. I've built a couple of E30 tarmac rally cars already, (although not with S50 power) so it is fair to say I know what is involved. Considered briefly an E36, but then it would be just another M3, and there are a few of those about. Also, the E30 is a MUCH lighter car, and as the engine will be left stock, I need something lightweight to get reasonable performance (and as much as I considered it, a compact was never going to look good) Anyway, I'm going out to the garage now to play with my new toys!............. :thumb:

Guest Andrew

It won't go pear shaped, I can assure you. I've built a couple of E30 tarmac rally cars already, (although not with S50 power) so it is fair to say I know what is involved. Considered briefly an E36, but then it would be just another M3, and there are a few of those about. Also, the E30 is a MUCH lighter car, and as the engine will be left stock, I need something lightweight to get reasonable performance (and as much as I considered it, a compact was never going to look good) Anyway, I'm going out to the garage now to play with my new toys!............. :thumb:

damn - very cool

what do you normally do suspension wise

Pretty basic stuff really,, convert front struts to adjustable platforms and 2 1/4 springs, with koni inserts and gussets on strut housing plus camber plates on top, convert rears to coilovers and strengthen trailing arms where necessary,replace bushes with uprated items, plus full setup of course- I raced one of these in the 6 hour at Pukekohe and the handling was superb- even in the wet, it was as quick as anything in the twisty bits. I'm going to do this next one a bit differently, will be fitting the E36 front suspension and rack in, with an M Coupe rear end, so pretty similar, but better. Just thinking, this thread has strayed a bit, hasn't it?!