Sign in to follow this  
matrox02

FS: AKL; 1996 e34 520i m50b25 powered

Hey All, I need to sell my Bmw...Sadly.. mainly because its too nice to take on the beach for my moto-x and boating ventures

So here I am listing my 520i Indevidual that I have had a m50b25 engine swapped into Running standard everything otherwise,

the only mods iv done are a metal thermostat housing , it however has a brand new water pump and thermostat and radiator and runs like a champion, doesnt use any coolant or oil

Its Auto 5hp18 box, Nappa Leather seats in red ( really sought after in the american market apparently) and generally in tidy condition, the only faults with the gas struts not holding the bonnet and the boot open and the read left door not locking properly ( intermittent ) and the window is the same on that door, the front bumper does have the bottom cracked, I do have a brand new bumper for it that will come with the car, it just needs to be prepped painted and fitted.

Im asking for $3000 for the car, as it would mean im braking even witht he conversion, which I think is reasonable

Pics:

20140103_093143_zps4d876c4d.jpg

20140103_093123_zpsca61c094.jpg

20140103_093208_zps587d33d0.jpg

Otherwise other info on Trademe!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=683955552

Oh and Contact Details:
Matthew H ; 09 2788683 / 0226026549

Edited by matrox02

nicely specced too, only the very last of the E34s had airbags both passenger and driver, wider grill on all models, facelift, usually premium audio standard etc.

if you were in the market for a 525i this would be the one to get.

nicely specced too, only the very last of the E34s had airbags both passenger and driver, wider grill on all models, facelift, usually premium audio standard etc.

if you were in the market for a 525i this would be the one to get.

Yes indeed, Im a bit sad that I need to sell it, I took the price from 3500 to 3000 and only one persons enquired so far, so im a bit puzzeled as to why no real bites, I also have Pioneer Bluetooth radio in it, its great for streaming music from the phone while also being hands free , leather seats with arm rests right around, Its a bit hard to keep it clean when your works close-ish to a train rail though, dust accumulates on it quick, but I do try and clean it regularly, barley any paint imperfections, only a bit scruffy on the bumpers, and No Cat converters so its got a Great exhaust note on the standard exhaust

put some 20's on it , tint the windows offer it at $4k and offer finance then it will sell

• Like 1

put some 20's on it , tint the windows offer it at $4k and offer finance then it will sell

haha too true.

If/when flick mine this is exactly what I'll do. Laps around Mangere with my phone number on the rear windshield should have it gone in a day.

Change the title and badge on car to 525i, people have discounted the whole advert just by seeing the 520i title i'd say

shame your in Auckland I would have been keen to swap my ute for it ........that's if you wanted to.

shame your in Auckland I would have been keen to swap my ute for it ........that's if you wanted to.

I would have been interested if it was a double cab or something similar, and yeah, probably should change it to 525i

I would have been interested if it was a double cab or something similar, and yeah, probably should change it to 525i

its a 89 l200 double cab

5l9v.jpg

its a 89 l200 double cab

5l9v.jpg

Damn, almost exactly what im after too, Too bad i dont have the time to head down for a swap :(

That reminds me to get WOF on the Bimmer, Its literally been parked up for the past month because the weathers been too good to pass up using my motorcycle.

Need it gone guys! I Have found a Wagon that im keen on,just need to make space for it!

Some constructive comments because it looks like a nice car - you could improve your TM listing quite a bit TBH, below average pics, crap in the car, main photo taken in front of some rubbish bins.

People buy off the pics.

If your gonna list it dirty with a bung window and 520i in the title expect offers around $1500.

With some new pics and a good groom i'm sure you could get over 2k