Sign in to follow this  
Garett

Saving a Project forum to PDF

Hey guys is there any way to save a forum to a PDF file or down load and save it to hard drive?

Not pdf, but in Firefox, choose "File", "Save As" then as the file type choose "Web Page, Complete" = you have to do it for each page though. It's saves it with all photos etc for referencing later. It'll be saved as a HTML page, and a Folder witht he same name, with all the files in it.

PDF's are PAINFULL.

I'm not sure if you can force the forum to load all replies onto one page, but you could always do that then do what Allan mentioned above.

Or just simply Print the page to a PDF ( rather than a printer ).

You can if you have the full Adobe Acrobate software and integrated the function to the web browser. I do this quite often myself.

Post up the link and PM me your email and I'll do it and email it to you if it isn't too large.

If it's multiple pages then it will need to be saved as individual pages and then combined as one PDF file.

You can if you have the full Adobe Acrobate software and integrated the function to the web browser. I do this quite often myself.

Post up the link and PM me your email and I'll do it and email it to you if it isn't too large.

If it's multiple pages then it will need to be saved as individual pages and then combined as one PDF file.

You can just print to PDF without the need for the Adobe software. Surely all computers come with this ability nowadays? I'm sure Macs do.

You can just print to PDF without the need for the Adobe software. Surely all computers come with this ability nowadays? I'm sure Macs do.

Yes they do.