Sign in to follow this  
dubman

Fenix Alloy Radiators (E30)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/radiators/auction-694266448.htm

Has anyone bought one of these? or have feedback on the quality?

Price wise, its good value for $$ (better than getting generic Chinese alloy radiator + fabrication + expansion tank)

TIA for any thoughts and advice, cheers

ah sh*t

does this mean I won't have to worry about the voltage issue people have talked about before? because the material's not that pure :P

Im running a fenix radiator on my E30. Its a daily but I do get very heavy on the pedal for a reasonable time and it hasnt crapped out yet. Doesn't over heat etc, no leaks or anything.

• Like 1

I have one of these in my E30 and keeps it nice and cool, good quality nice welds, hasn't given me any issues.

• Like 1

China can produce quality items believe it or not

^ agree Jared, I was just hoping it was a NZ made item.

The joint between the core and expansion tank broke after one track day on my standard/OEM radiator, so I'm looking for a cost effective/simpler method to upgrade it with a better suited radiator.

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciated as always. I'll pay the store a visit to inspect, but probably will settle for this one.

I have one which I run with my m20b28. Mint as radiator man! No issues what so ever!