Sign in to follow this  
fhall

e34 Wagon

Hi guys,

Any chance someone has a e34 wagon around. Any condition, only e34 and only wagon please.

Cheers,

Fraser

a mate of my has a scruffy one 92 nz new 525i non vanos , needs paint work , interior tied , engine ? trans ?

calipso red (well whats left of it)

prob wont want much $2k ?

oh and its non sunroof model , so rare and no leaky issues

brendan is his name 0218293032

also check my mellowpuff lance

he has a black one with leather etc

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

I have one in Dunedin, scruffyish body interior, but good running gear. on 18" wheels nz new, very well maintained.. twin sunroofs.

It would really suit someone as a project.

Edited by antil33t

a mate of my has a scruffy one 92 nz new 525i non vanos , needs paint work , interior tied , engine ? trans ?

calipso red (well whats left of it)

prob wont want much $2k ?

also check my mellowpuff lance

he has a black one with leather etc

That suits me to a tee really tbh. I want a project one and sounds brilliant. Is there any way I can get in contact with him. I have money sitting here waiting.

Cheers man.

I have one in Dunedin, scruffyish body interior, but good running gear. on 18" wheels nz new, very well maintained.. twin sunroofs.

It would really suit someone as a project.

Definitely would have been keen man but dunedin is a bugger. Instantly costs another 600 bucks or so to get it back here to NP minimum

That suits me to a tee really tbh. I want a project one and sounds brilliant. Is there any way I can get in contact with him. I have money sitting here waiting.

Cheers man.

Definitely would have been keen man but dunedin is a bugger. Instantly costs another 600 bucks or so to get it back here to NP minimum

have put his number above

E34 Touring are very cool. biggest things to have a look at are the wiring for the boot lid around the hinge, that rubs and perishes. Also the sunroof models are generally more hassle than they are worth, i suggest if you do end up getting one, just never open the sunroof or maybe use the tilt only. they can sieze open leaving your car unsecure/wet etc.

Brendans would be a good choice, when i had it, no evidence of loom rubbing that i can remember, and its a slick top type.

I lubricate mine regularly. it works extremely well.

the worst thing is not using them.

oh and they unsycronise themselves often and require constant re-syncs

Edited by antil33t

I lubricate mine regularly. it works extremely well.

the worst thing is not using them.

:rolleyes: Sounds like a Speight's inspired pickup line from down south.................. :D

• Like 1

I was waiting for this. I'll swap you my Touring for your 540?

E34 Touring are very cool. biggest things to have a look at are the wiring for the boot lid around the hinge, that rubs and perishes. Also the sunroof models are generally more hassle than they are worth, i suggest if you do end up getting one, just never open the sunroof or maybe use the tilt only. they can sieze open leaving your car unsecure/wet etc.

Brendans would be a good choice, when i had it, no evidence of loom rubbing that i can remember, and its a slick top type.

They are super cool. Always wanted one. And yeah if I can have something to tinker away on I'll be happy. The old man is an auto sparky so he can sort the wire issue. But cheers for the heads up Andy

have put his number above

Thanks heaps mate!