Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

Yet something else i need to know asap

I dont have a pic but you would all know when doing a manual conversion id say,

Not the hose that goes to the resivour, But the copper (i think) hose/line that comes off the end of the master cylinder that goes through the firewall and into the clutch i assume?

How long does it need to be?

If you dont know its like 2mm thick and must have an olive at each end so it can tighten, i need to know how long it is so i can get 2 new bolts 2 new olives and a pipe the right length, As the master cylinder i have doesnt have this bit.

Can anyone help???

id say this is all i need now for the conversion on friday, i want all the bits that need to be brand new that the wrecker wont have so i can drive it away once the gearbox and drive shaft are fitted.....

:huh:

replied to your pm about this, but I think it is 1.3m long. Someone on the r3vlimited conv. thread mentioned it from memory.

This is what it looks like, has double flare on either end and measures 1.24m long..

that excludes the flexible rubber hose to the slave cylinder.

Edited by topless

awesome, so i guess i can get someone to make one up, going to safeRbrakes tomorro to see if they have got the stuff otherwise im sure the wrecker will have something