Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Scott McLaughlin V8 Super cars

Anybody else watch the V8's this weekend ??. I loved when Scott McLaughlin was being interviewed and his quote of the day gave me a good laugh.

don’t know what happened there. I just plucked it in first, gave it some jandal and F*uck yeah

Pleasing to see somebody so young and excited. Was some good racing.

Edit just come across this in another forum.

rmdi.jpg

Edited by M-Spec
  • Like 1

That was awesome, good to see some passion!

Seems like an expensive race. Sad to see scott ho out with a electrical issue. I got a passenger seat ride last year during a practice session. Was amazing to feel how he reacts to the car and track changing. A true great in the making

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Yeah was a great 3 races to watch.

Scott has to be the crowd favorite this year. So many in the crowd with their Volvo flags! And massive cheers for him when he jumped up on that podium. I was pretty happy when Wincup stuffed it on the last corner and let Scott by again.

He is a real character on TV and it would have been a pole for him in race 3 I reckon.

SVG and Fabian did bloody well too though. Both came from way back to get top 5.

Do feel for Bright though. I like his racing style and he is a good character too. Glad he is all okay after that roll over.

Team Red Bull. Sick of them. Appreciate their skill. Not fond of their team behaviour. It would not surprise me if they employed their own guys to watch for other teams mistakes. Apparently they were the ones who put in the complaint about SVG accelerating outside of the accel zone. They complain about everything. Got what they deserved for the "fixing" the car penalty. Same sort of situation as SVG. Couldn't have been a bit of give for both teams tbh.

Shame about the two Mercs being taken out. Holdsworth cracked the top time for race 3. Starting to get it together. Just bad luck. Moffat form the Norton Nissans needs to be slapped after some of the sh*t moves he pulled on the weekend.

Was pleased when Scotty won at Puke last year, and was a bit worried for him when they went over to Volvo. Good to see they have hit the ground running, unlike the Mercs and Nissans last year.

Hope he pushes on this year - definitely has the talent, and so good to see someone so obviously enjoying winning (or even coming second!!) rather than just putting out the usual boring interviews.