Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Why am I a retard magnet?

Guest Andrew

whether damian provoked him he would of done it himself sooner or later

and you can prove this how ?

The problem I have with _most_ of the comments on here is that you all talk of him pwning himself....as if that was the ONLY outcome.

I fail to see the 'badassness' in provoking him into a situation where he could kill someone.

I think its impossible to say sic provoked him into driving like a retard - he did that all by himself.

I think its impossible to say sic provoked him into driving like a retard - he did that all by himself.

Fair play...the word 'provoking' was not the best choice.

The guy was a dick before Damian was on the scene granted, but the decision to 'stick on his arse like a dag' I believe was the wrong one.

Let the guy cause the grief by himself. Ive seen what it does to families to have people killed on the roads and its not something I would want on my conscious if I was the 'lucky' one that survived.

sakd - dude wtf?? why you making it personal? GP is the place for that kind of outburst esp. the fagboy rubbish. You always know when someone has lost the argument - they start pulling out obscenities and irrational put-downs instead of debating the facts/points at hand.

Im completely sick to death of sic* and so are alot of other people. He tries to sexualy harass my girlfriend, and then laughs and tells me to cry him a river when i tell him to shut up, funny how he never has the balls to PM me back. He will get what he deserves, he is a smart ass schmuck that needs to learn a lesson, and he will, his day is coming sooner than he thinks. :ph34r:

Roads are for driving to the rules and regulations, speed on the motorway, fine, at 3 in the morning when there is no traffic, if someone is being a homo in front or behind you, let them go, let them kill themselves, dont push them to there limits and piss them off, someone will get killed, and as i said before if it was sic* id laugh. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :finger:

Guest Andrew

sakd - dude wtf??  why you making it personal?  GP is the place for that kind of outburst esp. the fagboy rubbish.  You always know when someone has lost the argument - they start pulling out obscenities and irrational put-downs instead of debating the facts/points at hand.

Im completely sick to death of sic* and so are alot of other people. He tries to sexualy harass my girlfriend, and then laughs and tells me to cry him a river when i tell him to shut up, funny how he never has the balls to PM me back. He will get what he deserves, he is a smart ass schmuck that needs to learn a lesson, and he will, his day is coming sooner than he thinks. :ph34r:
we've already beaten this topic to death - the poll clearly shows that 70+ % of bimmersport are not annoyed at sic.

Sexual Harassment? Dude.

This is the interweb - chill.

I was taught to drive by my father. One of his warnings was "Treat every other driver on the road like they're a complete idiot and give them half a mile's grace".

With that in mind, when some fool drives like the bloke Damien is describing - I just let him pass and look for the cops or the weckage further on down the line. In my opinion, he's not worth my while worrying about him. To me, its not personal - the other driver doesn't know me - he's just driving like an idiot. Chasing him does nothing for me - all it would prove is that I was as much of an idiot as he was.

I have no need to prove anything at all to any other person out there on the road - I am who I am and I drive as I like. I'm happy with that. B)

That said - I don't judge Damien or anyone else by my own standards. We each walk our own road through life. None of us are empirically correct.

sakd - dude wtf??  why you making it personal?  GP is the place for that kind of outburst esp. the fagboy rubbish.  You always know when someone has lost the argument - they start pulling out obscenities and irrational put-downs instead of debating the facts/points at hand.

heres your pm, and yea i replied..

you never got back to me, your misses did thou.

youre a smart c**t aye, needa f**king jab you maggot :finger:

cry me a river bitch.

if you want some of this flava, bring it.

you crack me up little boy, getting all interweb thug on it. hope you know the real life is a little different to roll in..

and threats arnt taken lightly.

Reminds me of this time I was driving back to CHC from Blenheim in the M3. Cruising along behind these cars at 100 km/h waiting for a passing lane. It arrives, and in true NZ fashion, the cars in front of me accelerate to 130 km/h to ensure no one overtakes. So, I hang back, only to have an Audi Wagon (brand new, sports version) rip past me. I think to myself "he's going, I'm going" and pull out behind him and go for it. So we pass the four cars by the end of the passing lane, and the guy in the Audi is looking in his rear-view mirror, and only knowing modern cars thinks "old BMW" to himself and tries to drop the hammer. I keep my foot on the gas, and stick in behind him. He's getting annoyed that his 2003 model isn't pulling away from this mid-80s machine, and tries to pull away some more. I keep right in behind him. 150 km/h is a thing of the past as we make our way to CHC. Got the friendly "toot" as he peeled off (in Merivale) knowing he had met his match. Three hours flat, Blenheim BP to Papanui Road BP.

Reminds me of this time I was driving back to CHC from Blenheim in the M3. Cruising along behind these cars at 100 km/h waiting for a passing lane. It arrives, and in true NZ fashion, the cars in front of me accelerate to 130 km/h to ensure no one overtakes. So, I hang back, only to have an Audi Wagon (brand new, sports version) rip past me. I think to myself "he's going, I'm going" and pull out behind him and go for it. So we pass the four cars by the end of the passing lane, and the guy in the Audi is looking in his rear-view mirror, and only knowing modern cars thinks "old BMW" to himself and tries to drop the hammer. I keep my foot on the gas, and stick in behind him. He's getting annoyed that his 2003 model isn't pulling away from this mid-80s machine, and tries to pull away some more. I keep right in behind him. 150 km/h is a thing of the past as we make our way to CHC. Got the friendly "toot" as he peeled off (in Merivale) knowing he had met his match. Three hours flat, Blenheim BP to Papanui Road BP.

hmm, i didnt break the speed limit tho... so your storys a sh*t load more dodgy.

Just thinking about Damien's original question: Why am I a retard magnet?

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with you, Damien, but more to do with your car.

I have never met you nor seen you drive, but it is a fact that black CRX Hondas have a well-deserved bad rep in this country. All too often these cars are driven by (I don't like to use the term boy racer all the time, but it does sum up the public's attitude well) people who seem to have less regard for others on the road than would reasonably be expected.

Why this image should trigger people to drive irresponsibly, I don't know - I'm not a psychologist, but it seems to do just that.

cry me a river bitch.

you crack me up little boy, getting all interweb thug on it. hope you know the real life is a little different to roll in..

You PM'd that message to her, she is sick of you and so am i, take my threat seriously, it is. You dont know what you got coming. And dont go saying im 'thugn' you are the only wanna be gangster on this site, you are the one thinking you are tough by doing idiotic things. Lets see how YOU handle it in real life.

cry me a river bitch.

You PM'd that message to her, she is sick of you and so am i, take my threat seriously, it is. You dont know what you got coming. And dont go saying im 'thugn' you are the only wanna be gangster on this site, you are the one thinking you are tough by doing idiotic things. Lets see how YOU handle it in real life.

careful boy.

you wanna rock, some sh*t goes down like the mofo that f**ked with my sh*t when he shoulda kept walking...

your choice.