Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Why am I a retard magnet?

Ok.

so here i was minding my own business rocking the road back up to hamz from a badass weekend in welly..

stop on the side of the desert road to take a pic of me being a geek in the bushes and then get back in my car, pull out and rock up to the speed limit (100kmh) this dude comes flying along behind me around 130+ then trys to pull out on a blind corner to overtake, he pulls back in as he sees a car coming his way, i slow up (to make his ass slow up) so he sits on my ass moving side to side getting all pissed, then a passing lane comes up i indicate to pull out to pass the car infront of me and then as i do the dude behind me decides he wants to pass me first, so im half out and he rocks out extra wide (no indication) i have to pull back in to not colide with his car!!1!...

so i thort f**k ya if you want to go fast lets see how you like corners fast, so i stick on his ass like a dag into the next two corners just pushing him enough that he knows he cant get any faster and i can pass him any moment (so i pull the cheesy, as hes cornering turn the indicater on to pass him trick haha) anyways so hes pushing his heap of sh*t in the wet round corners of 55 at aound 85, massive body roll and then the next corner is a 45, im talking about how retards always seem to crash around me in these particular moments, and then bam, he rocks the corner WAY to quick. 90 round a 45 haha sure not in that car he aint, and sure enough ass end slips out corrects and straightlines to the oncoming traffic, corrects again spins out into the ditch on our side, me in laughter tears, pull over to get out and tell him how hes a cock and deserved that sh*t, but as his rear slammed into the bank his front popped out onto the road, and so he decided to gun it off in the opposite direction HAHA! man i was in tears laughing at this homo.

I rock into the next petrol station and HAHA he pulls in just after i finish filling my sh*t, car all fuct and filthy im laughing at him, he gets out checks his sh*t, im inside the store and he comes over and thanks me for stopping he was like "thanks for stopping chief, i saw the oncoming traffic and thort the ditch was a better option", i was like "yea you nearly slammed into the people, that shits not cool mate".. haha man i was biting my tounge not to crack up in his face more. the best bit was he was on OLD as mofo, like grey hair and all that..

f**ken Nob cheese.

thats the 4th (read FORTH) person to f**k there car when driving like a f**ken moron on the roads around me, trying to be badass, and getting there sh*t ruined!!

bring it bitches

badass

i only have to contend with early morning fingers

pushing in traffic is fun

vehicle?

answers: you're a waikato resident. You drive a CRX. It has trispokes.

Edited by m325i

Sure I know this guy is asking for an accident but what if this arsehat had killed someone from that oncoming traffic, how would u have felt knowing that you pretty much egged him on?

Sure I know this guy is asking for an accident but what if this arsehat had killed someone from that oncoming traffic, how would u have felt knowing that you pretty much egged him on?

we all make our choices, mine were fine, so i would have been sweet. sucks for the people, but i didnt push harder than i could handle, he should be able to do the same, i was only driving as fast as he was going... cept my car could rock it.. his well, we all know the story now

he was in a toyota corolla HAHA.

man that sh*t still cracks me up

i see it as natural selection working its wonders. just a shame he has had time to breed.

thats the 4th (read FORTH)

or maybe "fourth"?

there = their

Sorry, can't help it - ex teacher... :P

I'll crawl back under my desk now B)

or maybe "fourth"?

there = their

yea i was looking at my edit button but decided against it..

it adds a little imperfection in my perfectionisationess

the best bit was he was on OLD as mofo, like grey hair and all that..

hey, be nice to us old grey haired wrinkly wobbly grumpy can't drive to save our lives gits... :confused:

LOL - good one!! :lol:

i think i just made up a new word.

oxford dictionary here i come.

badassness

or maybe "fourth"?

there = their

Don't you know what "sic" means?

or maybe "fourth"?

there = their

I'll crawl back under my desk now  B)

Don't you know what "sic" means?
hah! someone knows!..

;)

Why are you a retard magnet? Hmmm because you are one. Your day will come, you will die and i will laugh, infact i will piss my pants laughing, you are a maggot and you know it, you try to be accepted in this world, but hmmm maybe if you came back in another life as a butterfly some little girl might think you are cute, but not in this lifetime maggot. You are cock cheese. :rambo:

(pic removed by *sic as NWS - stunna)

Edited by *sic

Why are you a retard magnet? Hmmm because you are one. Your day will come, you will die and i will laugh, infact i will piss my pants laughing, you are a maggot and you know it, you try to be accepted in this world, but hmmm maybe if you came back in another life as a butterfly some little girl might think you are cute, but not in this lifetime maggot. You are cock cheese. :rambo:

i love it how your pissed im interweb macking on your misses and you get all over it..

come on little man, its ok, tommorow will still shine.

you st8 up internet thug'n for life y0..

remember my pm.. we can roll if you want..

andy and the boys will tell you how i roll..

hey, be nice to us old grey haired wrinkly wobbly grumpy can't drive to save our lives gits... :confused:

i dont think i need to worry bout you tho, its just retards i gotta worry bout mate...

well we all do!

(pic removed by *sic as NWS - stunna)

nice one....moron.

Take a prozac big fella, I'm sure you will feel much better afterwards and be a bit more "even".

Cheers

Grant

why did you remove the pic of your mum eating your arshole, scared of the truth fag boy?! we will roll, i will be rolling on the ground laughing at your sorry ass. and dont think im all talk. your day WILL come, and dont think you are anywhere near my missus. maggot

why did you remove the pic of your mum eating your arshole, scared of the truth fag boy?! we will roll, i will be rolling on the ground laughing at your sorry ass. and dont think im all talk. your day WILL come, and dont think you are anywhere near my missus. maggot

Calm down mate, get grip and settle back downto reality.

You sound like an idiot.

Cheers

Grant

hahaha, i love that you have no idea who i am.

hahaha, i love that you have no idea who i am.

i know enough :ph34r:

I personally think you did a uncool thing. I only hope you didn't have anyone else in your car at the time ;)

Myself - I would of just rang *555 or taken his plate number and made a report out at the police station. They do follow up on dangerous driving matters.

Being smarter/more in control of myself than other retards out there is what makes me feel 'one up'

I'm not dishing ya at all - IMHO is where it's at.