Sign in to follow this  
*sic

Why am I a retard magnet?

p.s i love grant

You are a bit of alright too big fella, and will always hold a special place in my heart.

yea grants where its at.

*555 was on the cards but meh it was sweet at the time, he technically wasnt going over the speed limit in the corners, just pushing to hard..

haha, man every time i think about it it cracks me up

Right.... bringing my birthday present and going to race *sic through all those nice twisty bits on the desert roads... my latest secret BMW weapon... gotta even the score for us old grey gits....

The better idea would've been to star triple five his ass.. but whatever.. he got what was coming.

You guys are worse than an all girls school bitch fight!

*555 was on the cards but meh it was sweet at the time, he technically wasnt going over the speed limit in the corners, just pushing to hard..

i would have done the same thing ... whos fault is it if the cock in front of you cant keep his shitty ass car on the road!!??!

glad you didnt get your car caught up in his f**k up.

....btw SIC i saw you on your way home, we were coming back from turoa.

Honda looks cool

Honda looks cool

honda looks co0l?? are u tryna lick *sics arse along with his mumma?? :huh: cummon gimme a brake he drives a "girlie" hatch back!!!! :finger:

honda looks co0l?? are u tryna lick *sics arse along with his mumma?? :huh: cummon gimme a brake he drives a "girlie" hatch back!!!! :finger:

damn n00b's and their bad attitudes.

Im sure this is better than shortland street. (I dont watch shortland street).

Seeing as we are all giving our opinions here... I think you were both being dicks.

Without your 'followup' the accident wouldn't have happened. Clearly the other driver was outside the capabilities of his car and his ability to control it. In my mind you were jointly responsible.

Remember that case in the papers not long ago where two 'boy racers' were racing on public roads, one had an accident (a girl racer I think, killed themselves) the other driver was done for reckless driving causing death. Very uncool.

At the end of the day be glad that only cars & pride were damaged. <_<

Seeing as we are all giving our opinions here... I think you were both being dicks.

Without your 'followup' the accident wouldn't have happened.  Clearly the other driver was outside the capabilities of his car and his ability to control it.  In my mind you were jointly responsible. 

Couldnt agree more.

It was a fcuking stupid thing to be doing and how you can attempt to justify it is beyond me.

Instead of everyone passing around chill pills now, perhaps you shouldve taken one when he went past you in the first place.

Having said that one or two of the comments have been bang out of order.

The only people who get hurt from these sorts of situations are the innocent people in the other lane....all too often they end up dead....what a fcuking waste.

Edited by martyyn

hahaha, i love that you have no idea who i am.

You have plastered your nos and other sh*t around here enough to let the whole world know who you are... Doh

what was that number....???

(edited, find my new flyer if you want to advertise for me :D.. badass )

Edited by *sic

you all know i own a business, nothing more... only a few know more than that.

anyways, the thing is the guy was already on a mission when i saw him, so i doubt me keeping on his ass was the cause of the accident, he was going to at some stage, i just hurried the process.

i lub n00bs on here flinging sh*t at me like monkeys, keep it coming bitches.

emma i still love you tho... that will never change baby.

:jap:

i would have done the same thing ... whos fault is it if the cock in front of you cant keep his shitty ass car on the road!!??!

glad you didnt get your car caught up in his f**k up.

....btw SIC i saw you on your way home, we were coming back from turoa.

Honda looks cool

damn you would have seen it COVERED in roadworks shite...

f**ken roadworks..

the car has a nice 'dirt' colour about it at the moment : /

Wicked, this is value for money

In regards to the incident, while I agree that you shouldn't have provoked the old guy, he was a dumbass.

Karma!

granted (grant - a sexy man.) i shouldnt have been behind him (when he crashed i was around 3 car lengths back as i knew he was approaching to fast, i backed off but he kept his speed) but yea he was going to soon anyways.. he was just in a bad mindset that day, maybe will wake him up a bit?

My 0.02c because I can :P :finger:

Emma - best call in this thread yet. :bowdown:

Damnian - know where you coming from, the dude was a tool and deserved to have his sh*t in the ditch, but would not have done it myself - have to say martyn makes a few good points.

sakd - dude wtf?? why you making it personal? GP is the place for that kind of outburst esp. the fagboy rubbish. You always know when someone has lost the argument - they start pulling out obscenities and irrational put-downs instead of debating the facts/points at hand.

m3chk - way to go - pretty big calls there - great way to start on the forum!

Bravo - shut the f**k up before you get flamed :mosh:

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Damian - know where you coming from, the dude was a tool and deserved to have his sh*t in the ditch, but would not have done it myself - have to say martyn makes a few good points.

true.

the dude owned himself

whether damian provoked him he would of done it himself sooner or later

i would have played with him too

3rd person aye bravo? :lol:

Edit by Grant: Post removed because of complete inability to use the English language.

Edited by Grant

Guest Andrew

reminds me of a certain story where a certain e36 who thought he could pwn a dirty old e30 in the twisties owned himself into a powerpole - your sh*t got ruined. Its only a matter of time before we all run out of talent.

I hate tools on the road.

i would have played with him too

haha, i knew gus would roll like me.

i got your back homy.

Edit by Grant: Post removed because of complete inability to use the English language.

awesome.

come on baby, give it a rest now, these people here just dont get your nasty sh*t like i do..

whether damian provoked him he would of done it himself sooner or later

and you can prove this how ?

The problem I have with _most_ of the comments on here is that you all talk of him pwning himself....as if that was the ONLY outcome.

I fail to see the 'badassness' in provoking him into a situation where he could kill someone.